Are you looking for the best blender for daiquiris?
You’re in the right place!
We’ve been using blenders for over seven years and are here to give you our recommendations!
After all that time, we’ve got some pretty good recommendations for making frozen or standard daiquiris.
|Ninja Mega Kitchen System||A+|
|Blendtec Total Blender (Refurbished)||A|
|Vitamix Explorian E310||A+|
Read Also: Best Quiet Blenders to Buy
Why Are These Blenders so Good For Daiquiris?
Great at Crushing Ice
When you’re making a frozen daiquiri, it typically involves blending up your alcohol and strawberries – then throwing the ice in at the end. All of these blenders are heavy-duty enough to handle crushing ice with ease so that the final product will be the exact texture you want it.
Can Handle Frozen Fruit
While daiquiris usually use fresh fruit, these blenders can do frozen fruit just the same. This means you have the option of not watering it down. You can mix your alcohol with strawberries fresh out of the freezer. It’s a great way to make your drink extra flavorful.
Variable Blender Speeds for Cocktails
All of these blenders have some form of variable speed. The low variable speed setting makes it possible if you want to make a quick cocktail but not over-process.
Well, the Vitamix is on the expensive side, but the rest of the options are pretty affordable. If you compare it to a daiquiri from the bar, any of them will pay for themselves pretty quickly! If you want to see a list of other products, you can read our guide on the best blender food processor combo.
See Also: Best Personal Blender for Crushing Ice
Other Blender Factors to Consider
Blender Motor Power
Suppose you’re going to be making daiquiris; you want to make sure that you’re getting a blender with a good amount of motor power. These drinks have ice and are generally pretty thick. Don’t expect to blend one of these drinks properly with a Magic Bullet or other cheap blender. You need something good!
There are a bunch of different types of blender blades on the market. Each big brand does it a little bit differently, but all of the ones on this list should be more than enough for handling frozen daiquiris.
If you want the best of the best, you’ll have to go with a Vitamix. Their dull blades pulverize instead of chop, meaning that the blender will be running the same way ten years down the line as to when you first got it.
Ninja 6-tiered blender blades tend to chop a little bit more than others, but if you can’t afford a Vitamix, the Ninja countertop options are still really good.
Vitamix and Blendtec are the brands of blenders that are known to have the best warranty. They generally start at three years for refurbishment and go all the way up to 10 for their top-level models. That said, if you buy one of these blenders, you know that they will last a long time.
On the other hand, Nutribullets and Ninjas have much shorter warranties. However, you have to make a cost comparison.
If you had to replace your blender every 2-3 years, what would cost more in the end?
My Nutribullet blender has been working great for the past five years almost. I’ve never had to repair it or make a warranty claim. Meanwhile, I’ve sent my Vitamix blender in a few times – and even though I love the machine, it’s hard to argue with the value that Nutribullets or cheaper blenders bring for the money.
Other Blender Capabilities
If you’re going to be buying a blender, you don’t want only to use it for daiquiris, right. There are tons of other things that you can blend (depending on your final choice), such as…
- Hot Soups
- Pancake Batters
- Coffee Drinks
If you think recipes like these are going to be something you’ll want to use your blender for, then be sure to make the investment now, so you only have to do it once. In the case of hot soups, you have to make sure you’re getting the right blender. Every Vitamix (that I know of) can make hot soups, but other blender brands like Nutribullet and Ninja have very specific models that can do it.
Are you looking for other blender options for soups or hot beverages like coffee? Check out our list for the best blender for hot liquids.
I always recommend people buy the blender that they’re going to want to use for years to come, not just for a single application such as daiquiris. If you prefer small servings, you might want to take a look at this guide for the best nutribullet options so you can decide which one you might like.
Read Also: Best 4 Stick Blenders for Making Soap
Best Blenders for Daiquiris Reviewed
Ninja Mega Kitchen System
- Why We Picked It: The Ninja Mega Kitchen System blender is a fantastic pick for daiquiris because of its ability to crush the ice with the big jar or the small jar. It’s one of the best Ninja blender options you can buy. The spout and handle on the big blender jar also make it easy to serve up multiple cups of the stuff for your next gathering. With all of the options (single-serve and food processor) that come with this machine, it goes far beyond ice crushing and daiquiris.
- Who It’s For: Someone on a smaller budget who wants versatility.
- Pros: Great blender for crushing ice. Affordable. Multiple Cup Sizes & Food Processor Option.
- Cons: It’s not as heavy-duty as the other picks.
Check out our Nutribullet vs. Ninja comparison to learn more about blender options.
Blendtec Total Blender (Refurbished)
- Why We Picked It: This blender is a beast. It has a huge jar, a 3-peak horsepower motor, and thick blades that will make daiquiris as thick as you want them. But its capabilities go far beyond that. In addition to all the mixed drinks you want, you can also do hot soups, super thick smoothies, batters, ice cream, and pretty much any blender creation you can think of. For the price of the refurbished Total Blender, it’s pretty much a steal.
- Who It’s For: Larger families, moderate budget.
- Pros: Extremely powerful blender, solid warranty. Affordable since it’s refurbished.
- Cons: Jar size might be overkill for some people.
Related Article: 7 Best Blender for Acai Bowl Review & Buyer’s Guide
- Why We Picked It: The Vitamix is the ultimate machine when it comes to blenders, and the 5200 is truly an excellent model. Because it doesn’t come with any fancy pre-programmed blender settings, it’s more affordable than some upgraded models. But it can still do all the same things: frozen smoothies and daiquiris, hot soups, batters, and almost anything you can think of. Variable blender speeds mean you won’t over-process your drinks, and the tamper allows you to keep things moving towards the blades with minimal liquid if you want something thick and icy.
- Who It’s For: Higher budget folks who want a permanent fixture in their kitchen.
- Pros: Arguably one of the best blenders on the market. Long 7-year warranty.
- Cons: Higher budget blender is required.
You Might Also Like: Best Blender for Chopping Vegetables
Vitamix Explorian E310
- Why We Picked It: The Vitamix Explorian E10 is an excellent option because of how affordable yet powerful it is. It’s one of the cheaper blenders in the Vitamix range, but that doesn’t mean it skimps. With a 2-horsepower motor, this blender can do anything a normal Vitamix can do.
- Who It’s For: This is for anyone who wants a Vitamix but cannot afford one of the top-tier models. Or it’s great for a single person who doesn’t need a huge container.
- Pros: Very powerful. Easy to fit under counters. It comes with a tamper which is fantastic for thick smoothies, soups, and more.
- Cons: Comes with a shorter warranty than a normal Vitamix. The container is slightly smaller, but this could be a plus for single people.
Recommended Article: What’s the Best Blender for Grinding Spices?
- Why We Picked It: If you’re going to be making daiquiris, then you won’t want to get a normal-sized Nutribullet. Odds are you’ll probably be entertaining, right? That’s where the Nutribullet Rx comes in. It’s much bigger than the normal model, but this blender also has some fantastic features, such as making hot soup with the push of a button!
- Who It’s For: The person who wants a versatile small blender they can do frozen drinks with and take things on the go!
- Pros: Larger blender container great for big batches of daiquiris. Have the option to switch to smaller containers if you want to go smoothies.
- Cons: Warranty is not as long as Vitamix. It can be pretty pricey for a Nutribullet.
Further Reading: 11 Best Hot Liquid Blenders for Coffee Beverages and Soups
Why We Picked It
The Ninja Chef is an awesome new blender that looks sleek and functions extremely well. As you can see by the interface, it has a bunch of pre-programmed settings and one blender cycle for frozen drinks, aka daiquiris.
And even though it looks like a Vitamix, you typically won’t find that it’s that much more expensive. It even comes with the Vitamix-style tamper to push ingredients into the blades when they aren’t moving around.
Further Reading: Top 7 Best Blender for Indian Cooking Options in the USA
I hope you found this guide useful. Here’s a short summary…
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System Blender – is the optimal choice if you want to get the best bang for your buck.
The Blendtec Total Blender (Refurbished) – is the most powerful blender on the list in terms of horsepower, but you can probably still find it in a similar price range to the Ninja if you get it refurbished.
The Vitamix 5200 Blender is our #1 choice because it’s just so hard to beat a Vitamix.
Read more about it on my Blendtec Total Blender review if you’re interested to know more about this product.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!