Looking for the best blender for daiquiris?
You're in the right place!
We've been using blenders for over 7 years and are here to give you our recommendations!
After all that time, we've got some pretty good recommendations for making frozen or standard daiquiris.
Best Blender for Daiquiris
In a hurry? Here's our top blender picks for making daiquiris...
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System – When it comes to ice crushing, the large Ninja jar is awesome and it comes at an affordable price.
- Blendtec Total Blender (Refurbished) – This is a great option if you want a heavy-duty blender at an affordable price.
- Vitamix 5200 – The Vitamix 5200 is worth investing in if you’ve got the budget to do so.
Why Are These Blenders so Good For Daiquiris?
Great at Crushing Ice
When you're making a frozen daiquiri, it typically involves blending up your alcohol and strawberries - then throwing the ice in at the end. All of these blenders are heavy-duty enough to handle crushing ice with ease so that the final product will be the exact texture you want it.
Can Handle Frozen Fruit
While daiquiris usually use fresh fruit, these blenders can do frozen fruit just the same. This means you have the option of not watering it down. You can mix your alcohol with strawberries that are fresh out of the freezer. It's a great way to make your drink extra flavorful.
Variable Speeds for Cocktails
All of these blenders have some form of variable speed. If you want to make a quick cocktail, but not over-process - the low variable speed setting makes it possible.
Well, the Vitamix is on the expensive side, but the rest of the options are pretty affordable. If you compare it to a daiquiri from the bar, any of them will pay for themselves pretty quickly!
See Also: Best Personal Blender for Crushing Ice
Best Blenders for Daiquiris Reviewed
- Why We Picked It: The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is a fantastic pick for daiquiris because of it's ability to crush ice with the big jar or the small jar.
The spout and handle on the big jar, also makes it easy to serve up multiple cups of the stuff for your next gathering.
Needless to say, with all of the options (single-serve, and food processor) that come with this machine, it goes far beyond ice crushing and daiquiris.
- Who It's For: Someone on a smaller budget who wants versatility.
- Pros: Great at crushing ice.
Multiple Cup Sizes & Food Processor Option.
- Cons: Not as heavy-duty as the other picks.
Hope you found this guide useful.
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System – is the optimal choice if you want to get the best bang for your buck.
The Blendtec Total Blender (Refurbished) – is the most powerful blender on the list in terms of horsepower, but you can probably still find it in a similar price range to the Ninja if you get it refurbished.
The Vitamix 5200 is our #1 choice, because it’s just so hard to beat a Vitamix.
Want to see our latest blender picks of the year? out this guide