Are you looking for the best blender for chopping vegetables? In this guide, you’ll find 7 different options great at wet and dry veggie chopping and easy pureeing.
Let’s get to the blenders…
What Makes These Blenders Good for Chopping Vegetables?
- Strong blades will be able to chop through even tough or fibrous vegetables without being damaged.
- A powerful motor will ensure that the blades move fast enough to power through all vegetables.
- The jar needs to be large enough to accommodate big pieces of vegetables so that you don’t have to worry about whether or not you can chop everything at once
- A secure lid will stay in place, even if vegetables fly in the blender and hit the lid.
- Different speeds will let you adjust the blender to chop your vegetables to the correct size and consistency.
- Pulse will allow you to finish chopping and ensure that your veggies are small enough.
If you’re doing vegetable chopping in your blender, you’ll want to learn about wet and dry chopping.
This short video shows both clearly and concisely…
Best Blender for Chopping Vegetables Options
SharkNinja BL770 with 72 oz Jar and Vegetable Chopping Bowl
Unlike other types of blenders that will only rely on one set of blades to do everything, including chopping, pureeing, and grinding, this powerful blender comes with a separate food processor bowl so that you can quickly and easily chop vegetables to your desired size. The blades on this processor bowl are designed to help pull the vegetables down to the bottom so that you do not end up with some larger and other smaller pieces, making cooking your meal very frustrating and challenging.
Related Article: 7 Best Blender for Acai Bowl Review & Buyer’s Guide
- The food processor bowl is 8 cups, which is large enough to chop all vegetables for most meals that you are making.
- It fits perfectly on the counter, so you don’t need to try to move it when you want to use it.
- Features built-in shut-off procedures in case the blender overheats to prevent injury.
- Quickly can pulse vegetables into smaller and finer pieces
- There are some reports of the glass pitcher breaking when in use
- Some users struggle to clean the bottom of the blender and make sure that all leftover food has been completely removed
Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender with 48 oz Jar
While many people only think of reaching for a Vitamix when they want a completely smooth puree or smoothie, this powerful blender is also a great option if you’re going to have complete control over how small your vegetables will be chopped. This is because this great blender features 10 different speeds and a pulse feature. The pulse feature makes it easy to have coarse and fine chops in the same bowl, as you can finely chop vegetables first and then coarsely chop additional ones that you add later using the pulse feature.
Read Also: What’s the Best Blender for Daiquiris?
- Made of aircraft-grade stainless steel, there aren’t any problems with the blades of this blender being able to handle any vegetables that you want to chop.
- The lid fits very securely on top of the jar, so there isn’t a chance of it popping off when the blender is operating.
- The container is designed to keep food falling towards the blades so that everything will be evenly chopped.
- Some users report that it is very easy to over chop vegetables and end up with a puree instead of the pieces that they desire
- There are reports of larger pieces of vegetables being difficult to chop evenly as the big pieces bounce around in the container.
Oster Pro 1200 with 8-Cup Jar and Veggie Chopper Attachment
With this blender, you can either chop vegetables in the blender jar or use the included food processor attachment to ensure that your vegetables will be the perfect size for your meal. Not only can your pulse ensure that you get the right size vegetables, but you will enjoy the 7 different speeds and 3 pre-programmed settings, so you don’t ever have to worry about whether or not you will under or over chop when prepping your meal.
If you want to check out alternatives, look at our guide on the best blender food processor combo options.
- The 5-cup food processor attachment has both shredding and slice blades to power through any vegetables that you want to chop.
- The jar and food processor attachment is extra wide so that your larger vegetables can easily reach the blades.
- It’s easy to clean due to the side of the opening on the jar and the food processor attachment.
- Some users have reported food being caught underneath the blades, which makes it difficult to get an even chop.
- Some users have had problems with the lid on the food processor attachment not staying in place when the blender is in operation, which can cause food to fly out of the blender.
Blendtec Classic 575 with 90 oz WilSide Jar
While this blender was made for residential use, it is a professional-grade blender that is incredibly powerful and can handle any vegetables you want to chop. Thanks to the patented jar that is made specifically to help food fall towards the blade instead of being spun around the top of the jar, you don’t have to worry about using a tamper to control your vegetables. If you like your vegetables chopped very finely, you will love the included spatula, as it is designed to fit perfectly into the blender and quickly scrape out any food inside.
Recommended Article: What’s the Best Blender for Grinding Spices?
- With five different speeds and a pulse feature, you can easily control how finely or coarsely your vegetables are chopped.
- The pre-programmed settings make it easy to set your blender and forget it
- Rely on the LCD display to let you know how much time your blender will run
- Some users have reported the LCD screen displaying an error message and refusing to run.
- There are reports of the blender having difficulty chopping frozen vegetables and fruits.
KitchenAid KSB7068CA Blender with 90 oz Jar
You can rely on the powerful 3.5 HP motor and the strong blades on this blender to easily power through even the toughest vegetables and chop them as finely as you want. Since the blades are placed at asymmetric angles to each other, they can create a vortex that pulls food down to the bottom of the blender so that it will be easily chopped or blended. Rely on boost and pulse features to quickly chop through all of your vegetables without worrying about burning out the motor or causing the blades to spin.
Further Reading: 11 Best Hot Liquid Blenders for Coffee Beverages and Soups
- The durable metal base will keep the blender in position on your counter so that it doesn’t move when it is turned on and in use.
- The tamper has a flex edge that will allow you to push food down to the blades and scrape out any chopped vegetables when you are done blending and chopping.
- With eleven speed settings that you can quickly and easily adjust, you can make changes while chopping to control the size of your food
- Some users have reported that the blender takes up too much space on the counter.
- There are reports of the blender being too heavy to lift and move quickly.
Cuisinart CBT-1000 Blender with 60-ounce jar
Not only is this blender incredibly attractive, which means that you will be happy to leave it out on your counter, but it is packed with features that make blending and chopping your food fast and easy. Rather than worrying about pureeing the vegetables that you want to chop, when you opt for this Cuisinart blender, you will be able to easily control the size of your vegetables, thanks to the electronic touchpad. The LCD display makes it easy to tell how much more time is on your blender and when your vegetables will be finished.
Further Reading: Top 7 Best Blender for Indian Cooking Options in the USA
- The double housing design of this blender means that it is quieter than most other blenders on the market.
- The soft handle makes it easy to lift and carry the blender jar when you are finished chopping vegetables.
- The automatic sensing technology determines how much food you put in the jar and will adjust the speed to run smoothly and without interruption.
- There are some reports of liquid escaping from the lid when the blender operates.
- Some users have had trouble with the food falling toward the blade since the bottom of the jar is so flat.
Calphalon Blender with 2-Liter Capacity Jar
The blades on this blender have 6 different points, which allows them to quickly chop vegetables in a fraction of the time of other blenders. The 2-liter jar is large enough to hold a lot of vegetables so that you can complete all of the prep for your cooking at one time. If you have a problem with your blender, you can rely on the 10-year warranty to resolve the issue. Additionally, this blender is packed with different settings that allow you to customize your blending or chopping experience to feel like you have an extra hand in the kitchen.
- The reverse pulse function is great if you have a jam and will help the blender run smoothly again without you having to reach in and make adjustments.
- There are 10 different speeds and 4 pre-programmed settings, including one for salsa, which is great for chopping ingredients.
- When you are done using the blender, you can put the jar in the dishwasher for fast and easy cleanup.
- There are reports of the lid leaking when there is too much liquid in the blender at one time.
- Some users have reported that the motor will operate even when the jar isn’t attached, which is a major safety concern.