Searching everywhere in the grocery store for vinegar? We’ll show you exactly which aisles to look in…
We’ll also tell you which stores it carries. On top of that, we’ve provided a handy list below of our favorite vinegar you can purchase online.
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Product Name||Good For|
|Lucy’s Family Owned Natural Distilled White Vinegar||If You Need An Excellent Natural Cleaning Solution|
|Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar||If You’re Looking for Organic|
|Mantova Organic Flavored Balsamic Vinegar||If You Want Unique Flavors|
|Giuseppe Giusti Aged Artisan Italian Balsamic Vinegar||If You’re Searching for Authenticity|
|Marukan Genuine Brewed Rice Vinegar||If You’re Looking for Bulk|
|O Olive Oil California Champagne Vinegar||If You Want All-Natural|
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Vinegar In?
Wherever the cooking oils are, you’ll probably find most types of vinegar, including white, balsamic, red wine, and apple cider vinegar.
Typically, these are in the condiment aisle around salad dressings and ketchup. In other stores, you’ll see vinegar in the baking aisle.
Some vinegar is only available in specific aisles. If you’re looking for rice vinegar, you might find it with Asian products in the international aisle, but if you want apple cider vinegar, it could be in a natural food aisle.
Not sure where to go for vinegar? The stores listed below sell lots of different varieties…
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Soba Noodles in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Vinegar?
- Amazon – Amazon has white distilled vinegar, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and pretty much any type you’re looking for.
- Walmart – You can pick up Great Value vinegar and other brands in the condiment aisle at Walmart, but Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar may be in the area with cleanses and superfoods. The online store locator will show you product availability in any store.
- Whole Foods – Whole Foods keeps vinegar by the oils, usually around the condiments.
- Your Local Health Food Store – You’ll probably find organic vinegar in any small or large health food store.
- Target – You’ll see everything from apple cider vinegar to rice vinegar by the oils in the pantry section of Target.
- Safeway – Look in the international aisle and the aisle with cooking oils for vinegar at Safeway.
- Trader Joe’s – You should be able to pick up store brand vinegar at Trader Joe’s.
- Kroger – Kroger stocks vinegar on the shelves with the cooking oils
- Publix – Publix also keeps vinegar from the oils.
- Ethnic Markets – Many ethnic markets are great places to spot specialty vinegar.
- Asian Markets – Asian markets typically carry various types of vinegar.
Also Check Out: Where to Find Soy Lecithin in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Vinegar
Infuse It with Fruits and Herbs
When you have a surplus of fruits or fresh herbs, try infusing vinegar with them. You can use white vinegar, champagne vinegar, balsamic—anything you have in the cupboard.
See Next: Where to Find Spirulina in the Grocery Store
Clean Your Home with I
Also Related: Where to Find Xylitol in the Grocery Store
Vinegar is a miracle cleaner. It will polish your silverware, make your dishes cleaner out of the dishwasher, whiten your whites in the laundry and do a whole lot more.
Also Check Out: Where to Find Spring Roll Wrappers in the Grocery Store
Restore Your Car Headlights
Are your headlights seeming a little dull lately? Remove all the dirt and grime from the road easily with vinegar and baking soda.
Here’s another tip: Keep a spray bottle of vinegar in the car to wipe down the dash, the steering wheel, and anything else that gets dusty and dirty. The smell will dissipate quickly, we promise.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Star Anise in the Grocery Store
See Also: Where to Find Sumac in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!