Looking for soy lecithin in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking…
We’ll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it.
Don’t feel like running to the store? That’s no problem, either – we’ve included a table below full of options you can buy online from the comfort of your home.
|Product Name||Good For|
|Landor Trading Company Lecithin Powder||If You Don’t Want Additives|
|Pure Soy Lecithin Powder||If You’re Looking for Kosher|
|Fearn Natural Foods Lecithin Granules||If You Want Salt-Free|
|Lewis Labs Lecithin Granules||If You’re Searching for Good Flavor|
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Soy Lecithin In?
The first place to check is the vitamin and supplement aisle. This is where most grocery stores keep soy lecithin in liquid, powder, or granulated form.
It’s often located on the shelves with meal replacement powders. You may see it with the bottled supplements or somewhere in the personal care section.
The other location for soy lecithin would be the baking aisle. Not every store keeps it here, but if you’re not seeing it in the supplement area, it’s probably with the baking ingredients near the flours.
Can’t find it anywhere? Check one of the stores below…
See Also: Where to Find Rice Wine in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Soy Lecithin?
- Amazon – Amazon has plenty of options, including soy lecithin powder and liquid soy lecithin. Peruse Amazon’s inventory for a range of products and prices.
- Walmart – Walmart sells various soy lecithin products either online or in stores. Check the store locator to find out what you can buy in your area.
- Whole Foods – At Whole Foods, you’ll see store-brand soy lecithin in powder form in the supplement aisle. Right around there, you should also see liquid soy lecithin with meal replacements.
- GNC – Pop into GNC for store brand Soy Lecithin Granules.
- Safeway – Safeway carries Fearn Liquid Lecithin and assorted brands of soy lecithin granules in the vitamin aisle.
- Kroger – Kroger supermarkets have soy lecithin from Fearn, Simple Truth, and Bob’s Red Mill.
- Vons – You should be able to pick up a bottle of Fearns in the meal replacement section of the personal care aisle in Vons.
- Wegmans – Wegmans offers Bob’s Red Mill Soy Lecithin Granules in the baking aisle.
Read Next: Where to Find Roasted Red Peppers in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Soy Lecithin
Make Vegan Butter
There are many different ways to go about making vegan butter. As an emulsifier, soy lecithin will ensure that none of your ingredients separate, and you end up with a thick, creamy vegan butter.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Rock Salt in the Grocery Store
Use It in Vegan Ice Cream
Soy lecithin will produce a super smooth yet light and airy texture when added to vegan ice cream. You can add a spoonful to any of your favorite recipes.
Related Article: Where to Find Rose Water in the Grocery Store
Make Culinary Foam
Also Check Out: Where to Find Vinegar in the Grocery Store
Have you ever heard of culinary foam? An airy topping that’s bubbles and flavor essence, it’s one of the latest foodie trends. Want to impress your dinner guests? Try a soy lecithin culinary foam on top of dinner or dessert.
See Next: Where to Find Saffron in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!