Trying to locate rose water in the grocery store? There are a few places it might be in, so we'll show you which aisles to check...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Rose Water In?
The international aisle is probably your best bet when you're looking for rose water. Look around Indian, Latin and Middle Eastern foods.
You may also be able to pick up rose water in the baking aisle or wherever the spice section of the store is. Check the aisle with honey, agave nectar and syrups, too.
Finally, check the aisle with seltzer and sparkling water. But if you haven't been able to find it, try one of the stores listed below...
What Stores Sell Rose Water?
- Amazon - There are many rose water brands to choose from on Amazon. If you like having an array of options, this is the way to go.
- Walmart - Walmart sells Cortas Rose Water, though you may find it online rather than in the stores. To see if your Walmart has rose water, use the store locator on the website.
- Whole Foods - Many Whole Foods stores have rose water in the honey or international aisles.
- Your Local Health Food Store - Perhaps not every health food store will have rose water, but it's a good idea to call and find out if your local one does.
- Safeway - Safeway supermarkets carry Fee Brothers Rose Water, possibly in the seltzer aisle.
- Kroger - Look for Al Wadi, Fee Brothers and Cortas in the beverage and honey aisles.
- Publix - Publix carries Cortas Rose Water, either in the beverage or international aisle.
- Ethnic Markets - Indian, Latin and Middle Eastern markets are good places to check for rose water.
Here's a Related Article For You: Where to Find Potato Starch in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Rose Water
Use It in Desserts
The list of vegan desserts you can make with rose water is endless. It's an incredible flavor in plant-based ice creams, cakes, rice pudding, cookies, donuts and so much more. Add rose water for an ethereal touch.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Psyllium Husk in the Grocery Store
Rose lattes can be categorized in the tea latte family. If your morning routine isn't complete without an herbal tea latte or a London fog (Earl Grey with steamed milk and vanilla syrup), try a rose latte with your favorite sweetener and plant milk.