Searching everywhere in the grocery store for key lime juice? We’ll show you which aisles to check…
We’ll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it…
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Key Lime Juice In?
The juice aisle is usually the number one place to find key lime juice. You’ll probably see it near lemon juice, lemonade and limeade.
If you don’t find it in the juice aisle, try the baking aisle next. It might be near pie-making ingredients.
Your last stops are the produce and international aisles. But if you’ve had trouble finding key lime juice locally, check our store guide below…
You Might Also Like: Why are Key Limes Called Key?
What Stores Sell Key Lime Juice?
- Amazon – You’ll definitely find key lime juice on Amazon. You may also see some good deals on cases.
- Walmart – Walmart stocks Nellie & Joe’s Famous Key West Lime Juice in the juice aisle. The store locator will show you what you can buy online and in any store.
- Whole Foods – If you stop at Whole Foods, check the juice aisle. However, if you want to make juice from fresh key limes, head to the produce area.
- Safeway – Safeway carries Nellie & Joe’s in the juice aisle.
- Kroger – Kroger also stocks Nellie & Joe’s.
- Publix – You can buy brands like Nellie & Joe’s and Mrs. Biddles at Publix supermarkets.
- Albertsons – Look in the juice aisle at Alberstons stores.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Hearts of Palm in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Key Lime Juice
Make Key Lime Pie
Do you love lemon and lime desserts? If you do, you’re going to want to try key lime pie. It just so happens to be really easy to make in a raw vegan version, too, which could even be considered sort of healthy…
If you’re looking for other raw dessert recipes, check out our list of the best raw food cookbooks for vegans.
Bake Bread with It
If you’re usually making sweet zucchini, banana or lemon poppy seed bread, switch things up and add key lime to the mix. You can even add it right into your favorite banana bread recipe.
Also Related: Where to Find Hoisin Sauce in the Grocery Store
Make Key Limeade
Key limeade is what you need to cool off on a hot summer day. After you’ve made a big batch, turn it into freezer pops with freshly sliced fruit or use it in cocktails.
Here’s a Related Article For You: Where to Find Horseradish in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!