Searching all over the grocery store for coconut water? There are a few places it might be in, so we'll show you which aisles to check...
We'll also tell you which stores typically carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Coconut Water In?
Many grocery stores keep coconut water in the beverage aisles.
You can also find coconut water in the international aisle. Usually, you'll see it on the shelves with Latin products.
Lastly, check the organic or health food aisle. But if you haven't been able to find it, use our store guide below...
What Stores Sell Coconut Water?
- Amazon - Amazon has tons of coconut water options. A bonus is that you'll have the opportunity to do some serious price comparisons.
- Walmart - Walmart carries Vita Coco, Goya and Zico with the bottled waters in the beverage aisle. If you're looking for a specific product, check the store locator on the company website.
- Whole Foods - There's usually coconut water in the quick-grab beverage cooler at Whole Foods as well as in the juice and water aisle. Look for brands like 365, Harmless Harvest and Vita Coco.
- Your Local Health Food Store - Most health food stores carry coconut water. Check the coolers and shelf-stable aisles.
- Safeway - Safeway offers Goya, Taste Nirvana, Harmless Harvest and other brands in the beverage aisle, the international aisle and the drink refrigerators.
- Trader Joe's - You'll see store brand coconut water at Trader Joe's.
- Kroger - If you look in the refrigerators and beverage aisles at Kroger, you'll find Vita Coco, Conchita and Naked coconut waters.
- Publix - Near a Publix? Head to the beverage aisles and look by the seltzer and juice.
- Ethnic Markets - Many different ethnic markets may sell coconut water, including Latin and Indian markets.
- Asian Markets - There's a good chance you'll find coconut water at your local Asian market.
Make Green Tea with It
Do you love matcha green tea? It's nourishing and delicious, and you can drink your coconut matcha tea iced or hot.
Use It in Smoothies
If you're looking for an electrolyte boost in your smoothies, make them with coconut water. Any kind of smoothie will work as coconut water has a gentle, naturally sweet flavor.
See Also: Best Juicer Blender Combo Options