Trying to find Bragg's Liquid Aminos in the grocery store?
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Bragg's Liquid Aminos In?
The first spot to check for Bragg Liquid Aminos is the aisle with spices and seasonings. You may have to look around the shelves for it, but it's often located near seasoning blends and specialty items.
The next aisle to check is the aisle with the soy sauces. Bragg Liquid Aminos can be used in place of soy sauce in a recipe, so it may be kept there.
If there's a natural food aisle in your grocery store, look there, too. Otherwise, use our store guide below to find out where you can buy a bottle of Bragg's...
- Amazon - On Amazon, you can buy Bragg Liquid Aminos by the gallon to save money or find an alternative to the Bragg brand like Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos.
- Walmart - You can get the spray bottle and the pour bottle of Bragg's at Walmart. The online store locator will help you navigate the different Walmart stores to see what's available in each one.
- Whole Foods - Whole Foods definitely carries Bragg Liquid Aminos as well as other Bragg products.
- Your Local Health Food Store - Bragg's is sure to be stocked at big and small health food stores.
- Safeway - Live near a Safeway? You can get Bragg's there, too.
- Kroger - Any Kroger store should stock Bragg's.
- Publix - It's also available at Publix stores, as are coconut aminos from other brands.
- Wegmans - Wegmans shoppers can also pick up some Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- Albertsons - Here's another store with a wide variety of locations you can spot Bragg's in.
Bragg's can be used in peanut sauces like the one in this video for dipping vegan summer rolls, but the sauce options are limitless. Bragg's is just an all-around great base ingredient for sauces of all sorts.
Use It in Tofu Scramble
Bragg's is not just for lunch and dinner. If you're a tofu scramble fan, a little Braggs will do a lot to pump up the flavor. Any combination of spices and herbs will blend nicely.
Tofu can absorb more flavor from the spices and herbs if you remove excess moisture first using a tofu press. If you don't have one yet, take a look at our picks for the top 5 best tofu press options.