Are you struggling to find coconut butter? No need to worry – we’ll help you out. In this little guide, we’ll show you where coconut butter is in the grocery store, as well as tell you which stores carry it.
Let’s take a closer look.
Which Grocery Store Aisle is Coconut Butter In?
Coconut butter can be a little bit tricky to find. If it’s in your grocery store, though, you’ll likely find it in the natural or whole foods aisle.
Some health food stores may even have a section dedicated to nut butters. If you’re shopping in some place like that, try checking the same area where they keep their nut butter.
Still not finding it? Try taking a look near the oils. You might find coconut butter near where the coconut oil is kept.
If, after all that checking, you still haven’t found it, don’t feel like all hope is lost. We’ll show you which stores carry it below.
What Stores Sell Coconut Butter?
- Amazon – When all else fails, you can usually find virtually anything on Amazon. They’ve got plenty of options to choose from, such as this creamy coconut butter.
- Thrive Market – When it comes to health foods, Thrive Market is always a great place to look online. They sell a few different popular brands of Coconut Butter, like Artisana and Nutiva.
- Walmart – Like Amazon, you’re bound to find anything you need at Walmart. If not in the physical store, then you’ll likely find it online, like this three-pack of Kevala coconut butter.
- Your Local Health Food Store – Like we mentioned above, health food stores are a great place to look. Many of them will have a nut butter section, which is where you can check for coconut butter.
- Whole Foods – If you’ve got a Whole Foods in the area, they probably have coconut butter. Try checking to see if they have a nut butter section or possibly the baking aisle.
Great Ways to Use Coconut Butter
Make Vegan Vanilla Coconut Butter Bombs
If you’re looking for a snack that’s indulgent and delicious with none of the guilt involved, these vanilla coconut butter bombs are an excellent option. Keep them in your fridge, and it will feel just like munching on candy when you eat one. Bonus points if you can make it with fun molds like in the video!
Make Vegan Coconut Candy Bars
Looking for something a bit more like a bar of chocolate? These vegan coconut candy bars will be just as sweet and crave-worthy…and they’re pretty darn healthy, too!
Make Egg-Free Mayonnaise
What if you’re not in the mood for something sweet? Well, then you can use your coconut butter to make a delicious egg-free mayo!
There are plenty of other butter types to explore, too. If you’re feeling adventurous, why not try some cacao butter? We have a guide on where to find it in the grocery store here.