Searching everywhere in the grocery store for rice cakes? We'll show you which aisles you'll find them in...
We'll also tell you which stores carry them...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Are Rice Cakes In?
Most of the time, you should be able to get rice cakes in the snack aisle of the grocery store. They may be in a gluten-free section of the aisle or even in a separate gluten-free area.
The natural food aisle is another good place to check. Look near all-natural and organic snacks, popcorn, crackers and cookies.
Can't find them anywhere? Check the store guide below. We've listed several places that stock rice cakes...
What Stores Sell Rice Cakes?
- Amazon - You can find brown rice cakes, apple cinnamon rice cakes and all kinds of flavors on Amazon.
- Walmart - If you're at Walmart, check the gluten-free, organic and snack aisles for Great Value, Quaker and other brands. The store locator on the company website will show you what's available in stores and online.
- Whole Foods - Look in the snack aisle at Whole Foods for rice cakes. They'll probably be near the crackers or gluten-free foods.
- Your Local Health Food Store - If you're at a natural food store, it's worth checking the gluten-free and snack aisles for rice cakes.
- Safeway - Safeway carries Quaker, O Organics and Lundberg rice cakes in the snack area by cookies and crackers.
- Target - If you shop at Target, look for rice cakes by the chips and crackers.
- Trader Joe's - You can get store brand rice cakes at Trader Joe's.
- Kroger - At Kroger stores you'll see Quaker, Lieber's, Lundberg and La Bonne by the crackers and cookies.
- Publix - Publix offers store brand rice cakes as well as a number of brands in the snack aisles.
Great Ways to Use Rice Cakes
Make Avocado Rice Cakes
You may have heard of avocado toast. This is similar—just with rice cake instead of toast. There are plenty of versions of this recipe, so makes sure you look around on the Internet. You wouldn't want to miss a delicious vegan pesto, avocado and tomato rice cake recipe!
Make Rice Cake "Toast"
Speaking of toast, you can also eat rice cakes like toast in the morning with peanut butter, almond butter or any nut butter you prefer. If you usually do peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch, try peanut butter and jelly rice cakes to shake things up.
Dip Them in Chocolate
Crispy rice cakes dipped in chocolate are fantastic all by themselves, but toppings like shredded coconut, dried fruit, nuts and seeds can add a lovely mix of textures and flavors. Think of them like healthier desserts.