Wondering where to find shirataki noodles in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry them...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Are Shirataki Noodles In?
Most grocery stores keep shirataki noodles in the produce section. Look in the refrigerated area where the tofu and mock meats are.
It's also possible that you could find shitataki noodles in the dry pasta and gluten-free aisles. Otherwise, check by the Asian foods in the international aisle.
Not seeing shirataki noodles anywhere in your area? Your best bet might be one of the stores below...
Also Check Out: Where to Find Pumpkin Puree in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Shirataki Noodles?
- Amazon - This is one of the easiest solutions. Look for traditional or tofu shirataki noodles on Amazon.
- Walmart - Walmart carries Miracle Noodle shirataki noodles as well as several other brands online and in stores. The store locator on Walmart's website can show you what's available online and in any location.
- Whole Foods - Whole Foods has shirataki noodles in the produce section, but you'll also find dried shirataki noodles in the pasta aisle.
- Your Local Health Food Store - Look in the refrigerators and produce area in any natural food store.
- Safeway - Safeway sells Miracle Noodle and House Foods shirataki noodles in the pasta and produce aisles.
- Trader Joe's - Some Trader Joe's stores offer shirataki noodles by the produce.
- Kroger - Kroger stores keep shirataki noodles in the produce, dry pasta and international aisles.
- Publix - If you go to a Publix supermarket, you can pick up shirataki noodles in the produce section.
- Asian Markets - You can generally find shirataki noodles at most Asian markets.
Great Ways to Use Shirataki Noodles
Use Them in Stir-Fries
If you've never tried shirataki noodles, give them a try in your next stir-fry. They'll be like a hybrid of rice and udon noodles in taste and texture, but they're quite a bit lighter.
Also Related: Where to Find Rhubarb in the Grocery Store
Add Them to Soups
Making a vegetable soup? Throw in some shirataki noodles. If you replace any other type of noodle in a soup recipe, just cook according to the instructions on the shirataki noodle package.
Replace Pasta with Them
Also Check Out: Where to Find Vinegar in the Grocery Store
Move over, pasta. Many culinary enthusiasts are using shirataki noodles instead of spaghetti in their culinary creations. These noodles will work for your everyday pastas with red sauce, creamy pasta dishes and everything in between.