Wondering where to find red pepper jelly in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Red Pepper Jelly In?
The condiment aisle is usually where you'll find red pepper jelly. Check around relish, mustard and spreads.
If you don't see red pepper jelly in the condiment aisle, try the aisle with jams, jellies and peanut butter. Otherwise, check the spice aisle.
Can't find red pepper jelly anywhere you look? We've listed several stores you'll have better luck in below...
What Stores Sell Red Pepper Jelly?
- Amazon - Amazon carries lots of different red pepper jellies, from sweet and mild to super hot ghost pepper jellies.
- Walmart - Look for Braswell's, Sam's Choice and other other brands in the condiment aisle at Walmart. If you're looking for a specific product, use the store locator on Walmart's website.
- Whole Foods - Whole Foods sells red pepper jelly brands like Stonewall Kitchen and Trappist. Check the condiment aisle by the jams and spreads.
- Safeway - If you live near a Safeway, look in the condiment aisle for red pepper jelly.
- Trader Joe's - Trader Joe's offers store brand red pepper jelly, though it may only be available in select stores.
- Target - If you go to Target, you should find red pepper jelly by the peanut butter and jelly in the pantry section.
- Kroger - Kroger carries Private Selection, Braswell's, Stonewall Kitchen and other brands.
- Publix - Publix keeps red pepper jelly by the preserves, dips and spreads, and possibly even in the spice aisle.
- Gourmet Shops - If you're passing by a gourmet food and gift shop, you can likely find red pepper jelly there.
Great Ways to Use Red Pepper Jelly
Serve It with Vegan Jalapeño Poppers
Vegan jalapeño poppers are phenomenal dipped in red pepper jelly. Serve them with the red pepper jelly on top or mixed into vegan cream cheese as a dip. You can also add red pepper jelly to any appetizer platter with vegan cheeses, dips and crackers.
Use It as a Sandwich Spread
A veggie burger recipe like this one is ideal for red pepper jelly. When you're making sandwiches or black bean burgers with seasonings like chili powder, cumin and cilantro, reach for some sweet-hot red pepper jelly as a condiment.