Wondering where to find red pepper jelly in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking…
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Red Pepper Jelly In?
The condiment aisle is usually where you’ll find red pepper jelly. Check around relish, mustard and spreads.
If you don’t see red pepper jelly in the condiment aisle, try the aisle with jams, jellies, and peanut butter. Otherwise, check the spice aisle.
Can’t find red pepper jelly anywhere you look? We’ve listed several stores you’ll have better luck in below…
Related Article: Where to Find Peach Nectar in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Red Pepper Jelly?
- Amazon– Amazon carries many different red pepper jellies, from sweet and mild to super hot ghost pepper jellies.
- Walmart – Look for Braswell’s, Sam’s Choice, and other brands in the condiment aisle at Walmart. If you’re looking for a specific product, use the store locator on Walmart’s website.
- Whole Foods – Whole Foods sells red pepper jelly brands like Stonewall Kitchen and Trappist. Check the condiment aisle by the jams and spreads.
- Safeway– If you live near a Safeway, look in the condiment aisle for red pepper jelly.
- Trader Joe’s – Trader Joe’s offers store brand red pepper jelly, though it may only be available in select stores.
- Target – If you go to Target, you should find red pepper jelly by the peanut butter and jelly in the pantry section.
- Kroger – Kroger carries Private Selection, Braswell’s, Stonewall Kitchen, and other brands.
- Publix – Publix keeps red pepper jelly by the preserves, dips, spreads, and possibly even in the spice aisle.
- Gourmet Shops– If you’re passing by a gourmet food and gift shop, you can likely find red pepper jelly there.
Read Also: Our Vegan Gift Baskets Picks
Great Ways to Use Red Pepper Jelly
Serve It with Vegan Jalapeño Poppers
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Pita Bread in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!