Not sure where to find truffle oil in the grocery store? We'll show you which aisles to check...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Truffle Oil In?
You should find truffle oil in the same aisle you would go to for coconut oil or any kind of cooking oil. In most grocery stores, the oils are in the baking aisle.
The condiment aisle is another spot worth checking. Look on the upper shelves, especially around specialty items.
Can't seem to find it anywhere? We've listed several stores that sell truffle oil below...
What Stores Sell Truffle Oil?
- Amazon - Shop for black truffle or white truffle oil on Amazon. You can also get specialty products like truffle sea salt.
- Walmart - Walmart sells truffle oil from brands like Roland and Monini. For a specific product or brand, use the store locator on Walmart's website.
- Whole Foods - When you're at Whole Foods, look in the oil and vinegar aisle for Urbani, Sabatino Tartufi and Dalla Terra truffle oils.
- Safeway - Safeway's truffle oil products are in the oil and vinegar aisle.
- Trader Joe's - Trader Joe's has its own brand of truffle oil, though availability may vary in each location.
- Kroger - Kroger carries Bella Famiglia, Roland and Urbani black and white truffle oils.
- Publix - Look for truffle oil in the oil and vinegar aisle at Publix.
- Gourmet Shops - Gourmet and specialty grocery stores are good places to check for any type of truffle oil.
Great Ways to Use Truffle Oil
Make Truffle Fries
If you haven't had truffle fries before, wait until you taste them. The nutty, savory flavor is incredible with white potato, sweet potato and yucca fries. Sprinkle a little parsley or other fresh herbs on top for a finishing touch and a beautiful presentation.
Drizzle It on Pasta
A creamy pasta sauce or a simple garlic and white wine sauce can be delicious on its own, but it becomes something really special with a little truffle oil. Give it a go in vegan Alfredo or mac and cheese, or in any herby, garlicky pasta dish.
Use It in Soups
Rich, creamy soups are going to be your go-to soups for truffle oil. You can make a creamy potato and leek soup more exciting or splash a little on a vegan cream of celery root soup—whatever sounds good to you.