Searching everywhere in the grocery store for puff pastry? We’ll show you which aisles to check…
|Product Name||Good For|
|Pennant Foods Puff Pastry Dough Sheets||If you need it long-lasting|
|Pillsbury Best Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets||If you’re looking for kosher|
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Puff Pastry In?
It may also be in the frozen bread area. You’re definitely in the right place if you see frozen filo dough.
It could also be refrigerated rather than frozen. The dairy aisles are typically where grocery stores keep them.
Not seeing puff pastry anywhere? One of the stores below will have what you’re looking for…
Related Article: Where to Find Oat Bran in the Grocery Store
- Amazon– Amazon offers convenient shopping, especially for items you can’t find locally. You’ll see various puff pastry brands on Amazon and even puff pastry in bulk.
- Walmart – At Walmart, you can pick up refrigerated Wewalka Puff Pastry and frozen options. The online store locator will show you what’s available in each Walmart store.
- Whole Foods – has puff pastry, but many brands contain eggs and dairy. Double-check ingredients to find a vegan one.
- Safeway– Safeway sells frozen vegan Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets.
- Target – Target keeps puff pastry with frozen desserts.
- Kroger – Stop at a Kroger store for Pepperidge Farm and Wewalka puff pastry doughs in the frozen aisle.
- Publix – Check the freezers for Pepperidge Farm at Publix supermarkets.
- Vons – If you’re near a Vons, you’ll find a selection of frozen puff pastry brands.
- Wegmans – You can also stop at a Wegmans for Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Sheets in the frozen area.
Here’s a Related Article For You: Where to Find Old Bay Seasoning in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Puff Pastry
Make Savory Vegan Pastries
Homemade savory pastries with puff pastry dough rival any at the bakery. Think spinach and tofu ricotta, vegan spanakopita, wild mushroom fillings, and many other options. You can grab these for breakfast on your way out the door or make mini pastries to serve at a party.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Orzo in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!