Searching everywhere in the grocery store for puff pastry? We'll show you which aisles to check...
If You Need Long-Lasting
If You're Looking for Kosher
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Puff Pastry In?
It may also be in the frozen bread area. If you see frozen filo dough, you're definitely in the right place.
It could also be refrigerated rather than frozen. The dairy aisles are typically where grocery stores keep it.
Not seeing puff pastry anywhere? One of the stores below will have what you're looking for...
Related Article: Where to Find Oat Bran in the Grocery Store
- Amazon - Amazon offers convenient shopping, especially for items you can't find locally. You'll see various brands of puff pastry on Amazon and even puff pastry in bulk.
- Walmart - At Walmart, you can pick up refrigerated Wewalka Puff Pastry as well as frozen options. The online store locator will show you what's available in each Walmart store.
- Whole Foods - Whole Foods has puff pastry, but many brands contain eggs and dairy. Double-check ingredients to find a vegan one.
- Safeway - Safeway sells frozen vegan Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets.
- Target - Target keeps puff pastry with the frozen desserts.
- Kroger - Stop in at a Kroger store for Pepperidge Farm and Wewalka puff pastry doughs in the frozen aisle.
- Publix - Check the freezers for Pepperidge Farm at Publix supermarkets.
- Vons - If you're near a Vons, you'll find a selection of frozen puff pastry brands.
- Wegmans - You can also stop in at a Wegmans for Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Sheets in the frozen area.
Here's a Related Article For You: Where to Find Old Bay Seasoning in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Puff Pastry
Make Savory Vegan Pastries
Homemade savory pastries with puff pastry dough rival any at the bakery. Think spinach and tofu ricotta, vegan spanakopita, wild mushroom fillings and tons of other options. You can grab these for breakfast on your way out the door or make mini pastries to serve at a party.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Orzo in the Grocery Store