Not sure where to find peach nectar in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Peach Nectar In?
Check the juice aisle first for peach nectar (or peach juice). If it doesn't jump out at you, look by tropical fruit juices.
Some grocery stores keep peach nectar in the international aisle. Look around the shelves with Latin foods.
Last but not least, look in any natural food and frozen juice aisles. But if you haven't had any success yet, your best bet might be to try one of the stores listed below...
What Stores Sell Peach Nectar?
- Amazon - Shopping on Amazon can be the easiest way to get what you need, fast. Search around in different vendors' inventories for the best prices on peach nectar.
- Walmart - Look for Jumex, Del Prado and Kern's in Walmart's juice aisle. For a particular brand or product, check the store locator on the company website.
- Whole Foods - You'll find peach nectar in the juice aisle at Whole Foods.
- Your Local Health Food Store - If you're at a health food store, you'll likely find peach nectar in the juice aisle or in the frozen section.
- Safeway - At Safeway you can pick up Goya, Kern's and other brands in the juice and international aisles.
- Target - Target has peach juice in the grocery store section with juice and cider.
- Kroger - Kroger carries brands like Goya, Kern's and Petit. Check by the juices and Latin products.
- Publix - Publix has several different options in the juice aisle.
- Ethnic Markets - If you're near an ethnic market, look for peach nectar on the shelves and in the freezers.
Great Ways to Use Peach Nectar
Make Peach Iced Tea
You can get really gourmet and make a homemade peach syrup for iced tea, but using store-bought peach nectar sure is time-saving (and delicious). Try some tasty combinations like green tea, rooibos or iced tea and lemonade with peach nectar.
Add It to Hot Sauce
Are you a fan of fruity hot sauces? Peach is a fabulous flavor to try, but sometimes you can't get fresh peaches when they're not in season. Fortunately, peach nectar works just as well.
Use It in Desserts
Desserts like vegan jello (with agar), sorbet and creamy vegan ice cream can be made with peach nectar for a refreshing peach flavor. Depending on what your other ingredients are, peach nectar, juice and syrup can be used pretty interchangeably.