Trying to figure out where to find pectin in the grocery store? We'll show you which aisles you can find it in...
You can also check the aisles with snacks and condiments. You'll want to look by products like jello, pudding, peanut butter and jelly.
If you don't see it in these places, look in the supplement aisle as pectin is often sold as a dietary aid. The very last stop is the bulk aisle, though it's less common to find pectin there.
If you haven't been able to find pectin yet, use our store guide below...
- Amazon - As always, Amazon has many different options. You can buy bulk pectin here, which is often cheaper than buying in smaller amounts.
- Walmart - At Walmart you can pick up Ball, Certo and Pomona's Universal Pectin in the condiment and snack aisles. Use the online store locator to check product availability in any location.
- Whole Foods - Whole Foods keeps pectin in the personal care area (with supplements) and in the baking aisle.
- Your Local Health Food Store - This is one of the few places you're more likely to find bulk pectin. But if you don't see it in bulk, you should be able to pick up packaged pectin.
- Safeway - Safeway has several options in the baking area.
- Target - Look for Ball RealFruit Pectin in pantry section of Target, specifically by the peanut butter and jelly.
- Kroger - If you stop by a Kroger store, look for pectin in the baking aisle.
- Publix - Publix sells Sure Jell and liquid Certo pectins.
- Wegmans - You can get dry and liquid pectin at Wegmans, probably around the baking ingredients.
- Vons - If you're near a Vons, swing in for pectin in the baking aisle.