Trying to figure out where to find pectin in the grocery store? We’ll show you which aisles you can find it in…
|Product Name||Good For|
|Hoosier Hill Farm Fruit Pectin||If You Need Bulk|
|Certo Premium Liquid Fruit Pectin||If You Want Sugar-Free|
|Sure Jell Premium Fruit Pectin||If You’re Looking for All-Natural|
|Ball Real Fruit, Low or No-Sugar-Needed Pectin||If You’re Searching for Low-Calorie|
|Pomona’s Universal Pectin||If You’re Avoiding Preservatives|
|EcoNugenics PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin||If You’re in Need of Dietary Supplements|
You can also check the aisles with snacks and condiments. You’ll want to look at products like jello, pudding, peanut butter, and jelly.
If you don’t see it in these places, look in the supplement aisle, as pectin is often sold as a dietary aid. The very last stop is the bulk aisle, though it’s less common to find pectin there.
If you haven’t been able to find pectin yet, use our store guide below…
Also Related: Where to Find Mung Beans in the Grocery Store
- Amazon– As always, Amazon has many different options. You can buy bulk pectin here, which is often cheaper than buying smaller amounts.
- Walmart – At Walmart, you can pick up Ball, Certo, and Pomona’s Universal Pectin in the condiment and snack aisles. Use the online store locator to check product availability in any location.
- Whole Foods – Whole Foods keeps pectin in the personal care area (with supplements) and the baking aisle.
- Your Local Health Food Store– This is one of the few places you’re more likely to find bulk pectin. But if you don’t see it in bulk, you should be able to pick up packaged pectin.
- Safeway – Safeway has several options in the baking area.
- Target – Look for Ball RealFruit Pectin in the pantry section of Target, specifically by the peanut butter and jelly.
- Kroger – If you stop by a Kroger store, look for pectin in the baking aisle.
- Publix – Publix sells Sure Jell and liquid Certo pectins.
- Wegmans – You can get dry and liquid pectin at Wegmans, probably around the baking ingredients.
- Vons– If you’re near a Vons, swing in for pectin in the baking aisle.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Nori Sheets in the Grocery Store
Pectin is quite handy for baking. If you’re thinking of making a fruit-based dessert like a vegan tart or cherry tofu cheesecake, pectin will give the fruit the gelled texture you want. To incorporate more flavor in the tofu, press it for a few hours before throwing it in the recipe. Check out these picks for the best tofu press if you don’t already have one.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!