Searching for Old Bay Seasoning in the grocery store?
- Amazon– You have plenty of options on Amazon.You can get the classic Old Bay, but there are also different varieties to choose from, likeOld Bay with Blackened Seasoning and Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
- Walmart – Walmart definitely has Old Bay.You’ll see thesmaller tinsandOld Bayin huge containers in the spice aisle.The store locator on Walmart’s website will show you exactly what you can buy in stores and online.
- Whole Foods – Look in the spice aisle at Whole Foods for Old Bay.
- Your Local Health Food Store– In addition to Old Bay, you could spot specialty seasoning blends that taste a lot like Old Bay in the bulk section.
- Safeway – Safeway carries a couple of Old Bay Seasoning varieties.
- Target– Target has a great herb and spice collection that includes Old Bay Seasoning.
- Kroger – You can stop in at a Kroger store for Old Bay as well.
- Publix – Near a Publix?Look for the original seasoning, Garlic & Herb or the Blackened flavor.
Related Article: Where to Find Marsala Wine in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Old Bay Seasoning
Make Vegan Crab Cakes
A good vegan crab cake recipe should have a good vegan seafood seasoning, like Old Bay.Any recipe will work, whether you’re using hearts of palm, jackfruit, tofu, or chickpeas.
Here’s a Related Article For You: Where to Find Mirin in the Grocery Store