Wondering where they keep the Marmite in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Marmite In?
One of the most common spots to find Marmite in at the grocery store is the condiment aisle. Look near items like jams, preserves and peanut butter.
The baking aisle is another good place to check. You may need to search around on the shelves, but it could be in a specialty ingredient section of the aisle.
The last place to check is the international aisle. But if you're still not sure where the Marmite is, our store guide below can help you out...
What Stores Sell Marmite?
- Amazon - If you haven't been able to find Marmite in your area, Amazon may be the answer, especially when you don't have time to go out and search for it.
- Walmart - Walmart usually places Marmite with the jams and spreads in the condiment aisle. If you want to verify product availability in a specific store, use the online store locator.
- Whole Foods - Going to Whole Foods? Look in the condiment aisle for Marmite.
- Your Local Health Food Store - It's possible that your neighborhood natural food store carries Marmite, but you might want to call and check first.
- Safeway - Safeway stores have Marmite organized with the condiments.
- Kroger - Kroger is another store that puts Marmite in the condiment area.
- Publix - Publix stores often put Marmite in the international aisle.
- Gourmet Shops - Any independent or chain gourmet food and kitchen shop may carry Marmite.
- British Shops - If you have access to a store with British fare, you'll probably find marmite there.
Great Ways to Use Marmite
Make Marmite Vegan Cheese
Not sure what to do with Marmite? May we suggest what might be your new favorite vegan cheese: Marmite cashew cheese. The yeasty, salty quality of Marmite works incredibly well as a cheese flavor, as you'll find out for yourself when you make this delicious cashew cheese.
Add It to Vegan Chili
Next time you're making vegan chili, add a scoop of Marmite. You'll be shocked at how this little modification can have such a huge effect on the end result. You can also save Marmite for any vegan soup that needs a more hearty flavor.
Use It in Veggie Burgers
Marmite will give your veggie burgers that needed savory quality. In fact, any time you're making a mock meat recipe, you might consider using a spoonful of Marmite. You can also stir some into a veggie burger condiment like a vegan aioli if you prefer.