The first place to check for fish sauce is the international aisle. You should see it in the Asian foods section—just read the labels to find the word "vegan" or "vegetarian."
If you didn't find any vegan fish sauce there, check if there's a vegan and vegetarian aisle in the store.
Otherwise, check the condiment aisle (or wherever sauces are). But if you haven't had success yet, try one of the stores listed below...
What Stores Sell Fish Sauce?
- Amazon - You'll be able to find a number of vegan fish sauce brands on Amazon, including Tofuna Fysh and 24Vegan. This might be the best option if you're not sure you can get vegan fish sauce in your area.
- Walmart - Some Walmart stores stock vegan fish sauce in the condiment aisle. Check the store locator on Walmart's website to see which stores carry it.
- Whole Foods - Look for fish sauce in the condiment aisle as well as in the international aisle at Whole Foods.
- Your Local Health Food Store - Any health food store will probably have vegan fish sauce in a vegan and vegetarian aisle or with sauces and condiments.
- Asian Markets - You should have luck finding vegan fish sauce in many Asian markets.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Epsom Salt in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!