Trying to figure out where to find epsom salt in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Epsom Salt In?
Epsom salt can usually be found in the personal care area, specifically the aisles with soaps and bath products. If there's a spa section, you'll likely find it there.
If you don't see epsom salt with the bath items, check the first aid section of the grocery store. Look near products for muscle pain relief or topical antiseptics.
But if you're not seeing it anywhere, your best bet is to try one of the stores listed below...
Also Related: Where to Find Curry Paste in the Grocery Store
- Amazon - You have many options on Amazon in terms of brand, price and quantity. You can get smaller bags if you don't need much or larger quantities for better value.
- Walmart - Look in the first aid aisle at Walmart for Equate Multi-Purpose Epsom Salt or in the bath and body aisle for Dr. Teal's, Village Naturals Therapy and other brands. The online store locator will show you product availability in each Walmart store.
- Whole Foods - You can pick up White Mountain, TopCare, Western Family or 365 Epsom Salt in the personal care aisle of Whole Foods. Look by the soaps.
- CVS - If you're by a CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid or other drug store, check for epsom salts. You'll usually find store brands or other options.
- Safeway - Stop by a Safeway for Epsoak, Dr. Teal's or the Signature Care brand in the household and personal care aisle.
- Target - Look for Up&Up and Dr. Teal's at Target by the bath soaks.
- Kroger - Kroger has multiple options in the bath and body aisle, including its store brand.
- Publix - You can get the store brand of epsom salt near the muscle pain relief products in the personal care area of Publix.
Great Ways to Use Epsom Salt
Make Bath Bombs
Epsom salt is known to dissolve muscle pain. Take a luxurious soak with homemade bath bombs after a stressful day or when your muscles are feeling achy. Bath bombs also make great DIY gifts for birthdays, holidays and special events.
Read Also: Our Best 21 Vegan Gift Basket Options
Turn It into a Body Scrub
Use It in the Garden
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!