Disclosure: As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
Wondering where the curry paste is in the grocery store? We'll show you which aisles to check...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Navigate This Article Using The Links Below
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Curry Paste In?
Most of the time, you should find curry paste in the international aisle of the grocery store.
Look by the Indian and Asian products in particular.
If you don't find curry paste there, check the spice aisle next.
It might even be in the aisle with ready-made sauces (which may be the condiment or canned foods aisle).
Not sure where to find it locally?
We've listed several stores that stock curry paste below...
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Coconut Water in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Curry Paste?
- Amazon has many different kinds of curry paste, including
and Thai curry pastes of the
You can also search for panang and massaman curry pastes (just make sure any product you find is vegan with no fish sauce or seafood ingredients).
- Walmart - Look for brands like
in the condiment aisles near the spices and sauces at Walmart.
The online store locator can provide product information for any location.
- Whole Foods - Whole Foods keeps brands like Thai Kitchen, Patak's and World Foods in the international aisle, but sometimes you'll find curry paste in the condiment area.
- Your Local Health Food Store
- You can probably pick up curry paste at any natural food store in your neighborhood.
- Safeway - Safeway stocks curry paste with the Asian and Indian products.
- Check the canned foods aisle at Target for curry paste.
- Kroger - Kroger sells Patak's, Sun Luck and other common brands.
- Publix - Check the international aisle at Publix for Thai Kitchen, Patak's and A Taste of Thai.
- Ethnic Markets
- Look in international grocery stores like Indian and Caribbean markets for curry paste.
- Asian Markets
- In general, Asian markets sell various types of curry paste.
Also Related: Where to Find Cornstarch in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Curry Paste
Make Vegan Curry
If you want to make a quick curry, you don't need to start from scratch.
Save time and use store-bought vegan curry paste.
If you have Thai red curry paste, you can also add a little peanut butter to make panang curry.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Couscous in the Grocery Store
Use It in Soups
If you were thinking soup when you were watching the curry video, you're on the right track.
Curry paste can be added to vegan soups for a spicy kick and a deliciously nuanced flavor.
Go for creamy coconut, hearty vegetable or broth-based soups.
Also Read: Where to Find Dried Chiles in the Grocery Store
Use It in Sauces
If you have curry paste or powder, make a curry-spiced sauce, dip or hummus.
Try Indian, Thai and Caribbean curry flavors, and don't be shy about adding a healthy dose of cashew cream or coconut milk for a super rich, creamy sauce.
Also Check Out: Where to Find Dried Mushrooms in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!