Wondering where to find brown rice syrup in the grocery store? Here are the aisles to check...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Brown Rice Syrup In?
The first stop is the baking aisle. Start looking by the sugar and sweeteners and any organic section of the aisle. Look in any natural food aisles, too.
Next, try the aisle with liquid sweeteners like honey, agave syrup and maple syrup. These might be in the breakfast or condiment aisle.
Can't find brown rice syrup anywhere? Check one of the stores listed below...
Also Check Out: Where to Find Bitters in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Brown Rice Syrup?
- Amazon - Amazon tends to have all the pantry items you can't find locally, including brown rice syrup. If you use it pretty frequently, look into getting it in bulk to save money.
- Walmart - Look for Lundberg Organic Brown Rice Syrup by the other liquid sweeteners in the condiment aisle at Walmart. If you want to double-check availability at the Walmart in your neighborhood, use the online store locator.
- Whole Foods - You should be able to find brown rice syrup by the honey and agave nectar at Whole Foods.
- Your Local Health Food Store - There's a pretty good chance your local health food store carries brown rice syrup.
- Kroger - Check Kroger stores for the Lundberg brand.
- Wegmans - You can also find Lundberg at Wegmans.
- Publix - Publix stocks brown rice syrup by the honey and syrups.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Bragg's Liquid Aminos in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Brown Rice Syrup
Make Granola Bars
Brown rice syrup is perfect for soft, chewy granola bars. It acts as a simultaneous sweetener and binder, holding all the nuts, seeds and dried fruits together without hardening. In fact, you can use it for any type of energy bar.
Related Article: Where to Find Broccoli Rabe in the Grocery Store
Make Vegan Rice Krispies Treats
You actually don't even need vegan marshmallows for this, but you can certainly use them if you have some in the kitchen. The brown rice syrup will give these treats the right texture. It's also handy if you ever venture into the world of vegan candy bars.
Also Check Out: Where to Find Buckwheat in the Grocery Store
Bake with It
Love chewy cookies? Use brown rice syrup as your sweetener. You can also use it in breads, muffins, cakes and any other baked good you'd like to sweeten naturally.
READ ALSO: Take a look at our list of the best container for brown sugar if you are looking for suggestions on how to store your sweeteners away from ants.
Related Article: Where to Find Bulgur in the Grocery Store