Trying to figure out where the gnocchi is in the grocery store? We’ll show you all the aisles to check…
We’ll also tell you which stores generally carry it. You can also click any of the links in the table below to see where you can purchase it online.
|Product Name||Good For|
|Sanniti Potato Gnocchi||If You Want a Climate-Friendly Product|
|Nocca Mini Gnocchi||If You’re Looking for Something Easy to Make|
|De Cecco Gnocchi Di Patate||If You Want Kosher Ingredients|
|Le Veneziane Gluten-Free Potato Gnocchi||If You’re Searching for Gluten-Free|
|Delallo Potato Gnocchi||If You Want Authentic Italian Gnocchi|
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Gnocchi In?
If you’re looking for gnocchi, check the pasta aisle first. They could be mixed in with dry pasta or in a specialty section of the aisle.
You may also see gnocchi in a cooler with fresh pasta. Often, this will be around the produce area or near the fancy cheeses. Just do a quick read-through of the ingredients to make sure any type of gnocchi you spot is vegan.
The last aisle to check is the frozen aisle. But if you’re having trouble finding gnocchi, our store guide below can help…
Also Check Out: Where Is Food Coloring in the Grocery Store?
What Stores Sell Gnocchi?
- Amazon – Amazon offers a wide selection of gnocchi. Shop around for the best prices and different varieties, like spinach gnocchi.
- Walmart – Check both the frozen section and pasta aisle at Walmart for gnocchi. The online store locator can show you exactly what’s available in the store.
- Your Local Health Food Store – Health food stores often sell gnocchi and filled pasta in fun vegan varieties.
- Whole Foods – Look for Bella Terra Organic Potato Gnocchi in the pasta aisle at Whole Foods.
- Safeway – Stop by Safeway for De Cecco and other brands in the dry pasta section.
- Trader Joe’s – You may see some gnocchi at Trader Joe’s, as the store brand of Cauliflower Gnocchi. Check the freezers for other types as well.
- Kroger – Kroger offers several different gnocchi options, both frozen and boxed. What’s available from store to store may vary.
- Publix – Publix carries several options in the pasta aisle.
- Italian Markets – You may be able to get either imported or freshly made gnocchi at an Italian market.
Related Article: Where Is Lemon Juice in the Grocery Store?
Great Ways to Use Gnocchi
Make Creamy Baked Vegan Gnocchi
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Tapioca Flour in the Grocery Store
The general concept is to combine gnocchi with a vegan cream sauce for a restaurant-quality meal. Top creamy gnocchi with breadcrumbs for a crispy texture and throw it all in the oven, or serve the gnocchi right out of the saucepan.
Also Check Out: Where Is Hummus in the Grocery Store?
Try Gnocchi Soup
You’ve probably heard of adding noodles to the soup. You can do the same thing with gnocchi. Go for broth-based and creamy soups, and don’t hesitate to pair gnocchi with any vegetable or soup seasoning.
You Might Also Like: Where Is Hominy in the Grocery Store?
Simmer Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce
You don’t need to get fancy with gnocchi to have a scrumptious dinner ready in minutes. Any jarred tomato sauce will make cook time even shorter without sacrificing one bit of flavor.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Tamarind Paste in the Grocery Store