We’ll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it…
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Tapioca Flour In?
To find tapioca flour (sometimes called tapioca starch or cassava flour), head to the baking aisle first.It’s frequently placed near specialty or gluten-free flours.
The next place to check is the gluten-free aisle.If your grocery store has a natural food aisle, you can look there, too.Tapioca flour will probably be organized with natural baking ingredients.
The last stop is the international aisle, possibly by the Asian products.But if you haven’t found tapioca flour yet, try one of the stores listed below…
Read Next: Our Top Cast Iron Teapot Picks
What Stores Sell Tapioca Flour?
- Amazon– Amazon is an excellent source for all kinds of pantry items you can’t find locally, includingtapioca flour. If you do a little digging, you can often find lower prices on bulk goods.
- Walmart – Look forNamaste Foods, Gefen and other brands in the baking section of Walmart.To find particular products, use the store locator on the company website.
- Whole Foods – Whole Foods sells Bob’s Red Mill, Arrowhead Mills, Otto’s Naturals and other brands.Check by the flours in the baking aisle.
- Your Local Health Food Store– Any natural food store should sell tapioca flour, perhaps in a gluten-free section.
- Safeway – Near Safeway?Head to the international and baking aisles for tapioca flour.
- Target– Target carried Bob’s Red Mill in the flour and baking staples area.
- Kroger – There are a number of brands available at Kroger stores, including Otto’s Naturals, Now and Arrowhead Mills.The baking aisle should have what you need.
- Publix – Publix tends to keep tapioca starch in the baking and international aisles.
- Ethnic Markets– African, Latin and Indian markets are all good places to check for tapioca flour.
- Asian Markets– If you pop into an Asian market, there’s a good chance you’ll see tapioca flour there.
Also Related: Where to Find Shortening in the Grocery Store
Also Related: Where to Find Xylitol in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!