We'll also show you which stores carry it...
When you're looking for lemon juice, the first stop is the produce section. It could be in various areas, like tucked in a display case by the citrus or shelved near packaged garlic and jarred ingredients.
Next, look in the juice aisle. Some grocery stores keep it on the top shelf or with unblended juices, or even with specialty beverages.
Still other grocery stores put the lemon juice in the condiment aisle. If you still haven't found it, one of these stores probably has what you're looking for...
See Also: Best Juicer Blender Combo Options
What Stores Sell Lemon Juice?
- Amazon - If you get pantry items delivered, Amazon can help with most items, including bottled lemon juice and shelf-stable lemon juice powder. Also, Amazon lets you buy in bulk, which can end up costing you less.
- Walmart - You'll find various kinds of lemon juice at Walmart, like Santa Cruz Organic Lemon Juice (probably in the juice aisle). Find out what's in your local store with Walmart's store locator on its website.
- Target - Target also has assorted lemon juice products, which you'll likely find in the juice area.
- Whole Foods - Whole Foods sells 365 Organic 100% Lemon Juice, which may be with the condiments. But there may also be little squeeze bottles of lemon juice in the produce area.
- Safeway - You'll find Safeway Kitchens brand lemon juice here, plus an assortment of other brands.
- Kroger - Kroger sells its branded lemon juice as well as ReaLemon.
- Publix - Publix also sells its own brand of lemon juice.
- Walgreens - Some Walgreens locations have Goya Lemon Juice in the pantry section. You can find out if your Walgreens has it by checking the store locator online.
Use It as a Household Cleaner