When it's holiday season, check the holiday aisle if your grocery store has one. You may also see cranberry sauce in displays in the front of the store, in the produce area or in the baking aisle.
The next places to check are the condiment or canned goods aisles. Look around sauces and canned fruits, but some stores may even put cranberry sauce on the soup shelves.
You may also want to check the aisle with prepared snacks, probably next to items like applesauce.
Not having any luck? Our store guide below can help you out...
- Amazon - You'll find plenty of cranberry sauce options on Amazon, including whole cranberry and jellied sauces.
- Walmart - Pick up cranberry sauce from Great Value, Walden Farms, Gefen and other brands in the condiment aisle of Walmart. Use the online store locator for product availability information in any store.
- Whole Foods - If you're a fan of the 365 brand at Whole Foods, you can grab 365 Organic Jellied or Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce in the condiment aisle. You can also look for other brands in the canned goods section.
- Safeway - Safeway organizes Ocean Spray, Signature Kitchens, O Organics and other brands with canned products.
- Target - Look for Market Pantry and Ocean Spray with the canned goods in Target stores.
- Trader Joe's - Trader Joe's offers its own brand of cranberry sauce. Just note that availability may be seasonal.
- Kroger - Passing by a Kroger store? Stop in for store brand cranberry sauce by the canned fruits and applesauce.
- Publix - Pop into Publix for the store brand or Ocean Spray in the canned goods area.
- Walgreens - Drugstores like Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS sell cranberry sauce in the canned food aisles when the season is in full swing.
Great Ways to Use Cranberry Sauce
Serve It with Vegan Meatballs
Really, cranberry sauce can go with tons of different mock meat dishes, but vegan meatballs with smoked tofu are particularly delicious. Another good one to try is a homemade nut loaf.
Use It in Desserts