Are you trying to figure out where the coconut cream is in the grocery store? We’ll help you find it fast. Here are the aisles to look in…
We’ll also tell you which stores typically carry it. You can also use the links in the table to order yourself some coconut cream right online from home.
If You Need Gluten-Free
|Native Forest Organic Premium Coconut Cream||
If You’re Looking for Organic
|Let’s Do…Organic Heavy Coconut Cream||
If You’re Planning to Make Vegan Whipped Cream
|Aroy-D Pure Coconut Cream||
If You Want Bulk
|Nature’s Greatest Foods Organic Coconut Milk||
If You Don’t Want GMO’s
|Earth Circles Organics Coconut Cream Powder||
If You Don’t Want Added Sugars
|CocoGoods Co Single-Origin Organic Coconut Cream||
If You’re Looking for Kosher
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Coconut Cream In?
Your search can begin in the canned fruit and vegetable aisle for coconut cream. Just note that it’s not the same as coconut milk, which is more of a thickened liquid (coconut cream is condensed, like a paste).
The aisle where foods from around the world are kept is the next place to check for coconut cream. It may be with Asian or Mexican products.
But sometimes, grocery stores put the coconut cream in the section with the cocktail mixers. You might have luck looking by the piña colada mixes.
Lastly, try the natural (or organic) food aisle. But if your search has thus far been unsuccessful, use our store guide below…
You Might Also Like: Where Is Chili Paste in the Grocery Store?
What Stores Sell Coconut Cream?
- Amazon – Online shopping is fast and convenient. Amazon offers a variety of coconut cream products like Thai Kitchen Unsweetened Coconut Cream and bulk packages of Aroy-D Coconut Cream.
- Walmart – Walmart sells coconut cream from Thai Kitchen, Coco Lopez, Let’s Do…Organic and other brands. The website store locator will help you find which items are available in your area.
- Whole Foods – Whole Foods has plenty of coconut cream options. Look in the international aisle—that’s where they are usually.
- Target – Target’s Goya Cream of Coconut should be in the cocktail mix section.
- Your Local Health Food Store – The natural food store in your neighborhood likely carries coconut cream. Which aisle it’s in will vary, but an employee should be able to help.
- Safeway – Safeway stores offer multiple coconut cream brands, including Thai Kitchen, Goya, and Coco Lopez.
- Trader Joe’s – If you love Trader Joe’s brand foods, you’re in luck. Trader Joe’s has its own coconut cream.
- Kroger – Kroger is another major supermarket with multiple coconut cream options. Each store should carry one or more brands.
- Publix – Is Publix your grocery store? You can find coconut cream from Thai Kitchen and Iberia.
- Ethnic Markets – Ethnic markets are great places to check. Keep an eye out for Indian and Latin markets.
- Asian Markets – If you live near an Asian market, you’ll probably be able to pick up some coconut cream there.
Related Article: Where Is Chutney in the Grocery Store?
Great Ways to Use Coconut Cream
Make Vegan Whipped Cream
The richness and density of coconut cream make it an ideal vegan whipped cream. Use it as a cake filling and icing, a dessert dip for fresh fruit, and absolutely anything you fancy.
Also Read: Where is Coconut Butter in the Grocery Store?
Turn It into Vegan Ranch Dressing
It may seem unconventional, but coconut cream makes a lot of sense for a vegan ranch. It’s thick, creamy, and smooth, just like ranch dressing. No thickeners are necessary!
Related Article: Where Is Coconut Milk in the Grocery Store?
Use It in Vegan Ice Cream Cake
Vegan ice cream cake! Need we say more? Make an upcoming birthday super special with an outrageously delicious dessert like this. Be sure to use coconut cream and not coconut milk for the right consistency.
Also Read: Where Is Coconut Oil in the Grocery Store?
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!