Trying to figure out where to find Arborio rice in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Arborio Rice In?
Usually, grocery stores stock Arborio rice in the grain section of the store. Look by specialty rices in particular.
You can also check the bulk section of the store. If you don't find it there, check the international aisle.
Not sure where to find Arborio rice in your area? Use our store guide below...
What Stores Sell Arborio Rice?
- Amazon - Amazon has pretty much everything you need as far as pantry items go. There are plenty of Arborio rice options to choose from.
- Walmart - You'll find Arborio rice from brands like RiceSelect and Roland in the grain aisle at Walmart.
- Whole Foods - If you check the grain aisle at Whole Foods, you'll see 365 brand Arborio rice as well as brands like RiceSelect and Lundberg.
- Target - You can pick up Simply Balanced Organic Arborio Rice by the pasta and rice at Target.
- Safeway - Check the grains and rice aisle at Safeway.
- Trader Joe's - Many Trader Joe's stores offer Arborio rice, typically from the store brand.
- Kroger - Kroger keeps Arborio rice in the rice and international aisles.
- Publix - Publix carries RiceSelect, Della and Lundberg in the pasta and rice area.
- Alberstons - Look for DeLallo, Alessi and Village Harvest at Albertsons.
Great Ways to Use Arborio Rice
Make Vegan Risotto
Arborio rice is the most common type of rice used in risotto as it's dense, chewy and rich. Risotto does take some patience to prepare, but it's the kind of dinner you want to make to impress someone (or yourself).
Make Vegan Arancini
Hailing from Italy, this is a dish of stuffed rice balls that are battered and fried. For a healthier option, bake them instead. Don't worry, they'll be just as delicious!
Make Rice Pudding
There are many different rice options for rice pudding, but Arborio rice will produce some of the most decadent results. Combine it with coconut milk for a heavenly treat.