Trying to figure out where to find clove oil in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Clove Oil In?
If you're looking for clove oil, the best place to start is in the pharmacy area of the grocery store. It may be near the toothpastes and dental hygiene products.
Next, look for the aisle with essential oils. They'll likely be in the personal care or beauty aisle of the store. If there's an aromatherapy section, check there, too.
Your last stop is the household aisle. But if you're having trouble finding clove oil, check one of the stores below...
What Stores Sell Clove Oil?
- Amazon - Amazon is a great place to shop for anything you're having a hard time finding elsewhere. There are lots of different brands of clove oil to choose from.
- Walmart - Stop by the aromatherapy aisle at Walmart for GuruNanda or Now Essential Oils 100% Pure Clove. The store locator can help you figure out what's available in stores and online.
- GNC - If you're passing by a GNC, you can get Now and Nature's Answer clove oils.
- Walgreens - Walgreens sells Aura Cacia Clove Bud in the natural section of the personal care aisle. You can also check other drug stores like CVS and Rite Aid.
- Whole Foods - You'll find the Now brand in the personal care area of Whole Foods stores.
- Your Local Health Foods Store - Health food stores generally carry essential oils, including clove oil.
- Safeway - Safeway may have a few different brands in the household aisle (probably near air fresheners) or the personal care aisle (around soaps and lotions).
- Target - Target sells Nature's Truth aromatherapy clove oil in the beauty section of the store.
- Kroger - If you go to Kroger, you'll see clove oil in the air freshener or personal care aisle.
- Publix - Swing into Publix for Aura Cacia.
Great Ways to Use Clove Oil
Make an Air Freshener
DIY air fresheners are so easy. A clove oil air freshener will make your home smell nice and feel warm and cozy. Use it alone or mix it with a few drops of another essential oil to create a personalized aromatherapy blend.
Use It in a Mouth Rinse
People have been using clove oil for its healing properties and in oral care for a long, long time. Make a quick mouth rinse with a drop or two of clove oil in a glass of water.
Make a Body Scrub
If you love the scent of spicy-sweet cloves, make a body scrub with brown sugar, jojoba oil and clove oil. For the pumpkin spice addicts, throw in some pumpkin pie spice for a delicious-smelling scrub.