Are you looking for a double oven microwave combo? Then you've come to the right place. We've hand-selected 8 options that you're going to absolutely love.
Now let's have a look at some of these gorgeous appliances...
Related: Best Microwave Toaster Ovens
1. 27” Convection Electric Single Wall Oven with Built-In Microwave
Not only does this oven microwave combo look great in any kitchen and keep two of your most-used appliances right near each other, but the oven preheats in only a few minutes, which means that you can start cooking right away. Additionally, the stainless steel of both the microwave and the oven has been designed to resist smudges and smears so that you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning.
When your oven gets dirty, you can rely on the self-cleaning feature to clean it in just two hours, which means that you don’t have to give up your use of your oven for extended periods of time.
Finally, this combination is incredibly powerful, but at the same time, it is one of the slimmest options on the market, making it ideal for a home that doesn’t have a large expanse of wall empty for installation.
- Oven automatically turns off after six hours to prevent an accident
- One-touch options make using the oven and the microwave fast and easy
- Oven will adjust standard baking temperatures to convection for the best results
- The microwave is very large and takes up a lot of wall space
2. Bosch Microwave Combination Oven, Stainless Steel
You are sure to love how this oven and microwave combination sit flush with the cabinets in your kitchen so that they don’t stick out and become an eyesore. Thanks to the ample cooking space in both appliances, you won’t ever have to worry about having enough room for making meals.
The microwave has 950 Watts of power, which allows it to quickly heat, defrost, and cook food, while the oven is fast and safe to use. Because you can use the fully telescoping oven rack when you are putting food in the oven or taking it out, there is very little risk of accidentally burning yourself when you are baking.
- Offers ten sensor cooking programs for the best results possible
- Very easy to install the appliance without needing to hire a professional
- Both the oven and microwave are very quiet and will not disturb anyone in the house when they are in operation
- Will not work if you want to use gas for your oven
- There are reports that it can be difficult to hear the final beep, as it is not loud enough to alert you when your food is finished
3. GE 27” Built-In Combination Double Wall Oven/Microwave
GE has long been known for creating high-quality kitchen appliances, and this slim microwave and oven combination is no different.
If you have a small kitchen, you no longer have to give up on your dream of having a wall oven and microwave combination, as this appliance has been designed to fit easily into a small space, while still giving you all of the power and cooking room that you need.
Even though this appliance is slim, it still offers plenty of cooking room, although you may not be able to use some of your larger baking dishes.
- Compact size is perfect if you have a smaller kitchen or a galley setup
- Oven can be used as a regular or as a convection oven without trouble
- Bright lights in microwave and oven make cooking easy
- There are reports that the broiler flame will not turn on and stay on, which can make it impossible to caramelize a steak or broil other foods without a lot of problems
- The food racks are not designed to top themselves when you pull them out, making them easy to yank out onto the floor by accident
4. GE JT3800SHSS 30” Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven
With a 1.7 cu. ft. microwave and a 5 cu. ft. oven, you are going to have plenty of room for baking, heating, and cooking when you opt for this oven microwave combination from GE.
It is wide enough to allow you to easily use your biggest baking dishes without worrying about whether or not you will have enough room, and although it is very heavy and sturdy, as with all GE appliances, installation is fast and easy so that you can start cooking and baking right away.
This means that you have complete control over all of the food that you make, thanks to the ten-pass hidden baking element and easy to use controls that allow you to customize your temperature and baking time.
- Built-in steam cleaning helps to break up cooked on food and release it from the interior of the oven
- The stainless steel is attractive and incredibly easy to clean
- Some users have reported that the self-cleaning option doesn’t work and will cause the unit to malfunction
- There are reports of the lock mechanism breaking and needing to be replaced
5. GE Profile PT7800SHSS 30” Built-In Convection Combination Microwave Wall Oven in Stainless Steel
Home cooks and chefs who have a little more room in their kitchen and want a slightly larger oven and microwave that will provide them plenty of room and power for cooking and prepping will love this oven microwave combination from GE. Not only does it look great, thanks to the black finish and stainless steel, but it is very easy to clean.
The intuitive controls make it easy to use both appliances independently of each other and to make adjustments to the cooking as necessary, which means that you never have to worry about the quality of food that you’ll be making. Thanks to how deep the microwave is, you can easily put large pans inside and heat food evenly.
- Incredibly easy to install
- The controls are intuitive and very easy to use
- Even when in convection mode, the appliance is very quiet and will not disturb your family
- Some users have reported that the oven breaks easily and needs to be repaired on a regular basis
- There are reports of the food racks in the oven pulling all of the way out and falling on the floor
6. Frigidaire FGMC3065PF Gallery 30” Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven – Convection
Not only will you enjoy a little bit more room to bake and heat when you buy this powerful Frigidaire combination oven and microwave, but there are a number of other features that you are sure to love and will make this the most powerful and enjoyed appliance in your home.
Thanks to the keep warm settings, you don’t have to worry about your food getting cold after cooking, and the quick preheat allows you to start baking right away without a lot of delay. Rely on the steam clean feature to make wiping cooked food out of the oven a breeze.
- Convection oven is very easy to use and will quickly and evenly cook and heat food
- Microwave heats up food quickly and has enough internal space to make it possible to use your larger dishes in the appliance
- There are some reports of the microwave dying shortly after installation
- Some users have reported that the fan noise is significantly higher than in other models
- There are reports that it can be difficult to find parts when you need to make repairs on the appliance
7. Samsung NQ70M7770DG / NQ70M7770DG/AA / NQ70M7770DG/AA 7.0 Cu. Ft. Flex Duo Combination Black Stainless Electric Wall Oven
By easily adding water to the steam cook reservoir, you can make sure that your food is moist and tender without overcooking. This feature will add moisture to the oven at the right time during the cook cycle to ensure a brown and crisp outside on all of your food with a delicious interior.
- The LED illuminated knobs make it easy to see your settings and to adjust the oven
- Thanks to the fingerprint resistant finish, your oven microwave combination always looks great
- Use the WIFI connectivity to control and monitor your oven, even when you aren’t at home
- There are reports that the clock turns off to save energy, which can be frustrating if you want to check the time on the oven
- Some users have reported that the interface is very slow and tends to glitch, making it difficult to set cook times and temperatures
8. Samsung NQ70M6650DS/NQ70M6650DS/AA/NQ70M6650DS/AA NQ70M6650DS Stainless Combination Microwave Wall Oven
Not only does this powerful oven microwave combination from Samsung boast WIFI capabilities, which allow you to keep an eye on your oven and make changes from anywhere in your home, but it also has a gliding rack so that you can easily pull your food out and check it without worrying about leaning too far into the oven.
The steam cook feature as well as the dual convection fans allow you to create perfect meals in a fraction of the time. Additionally, the guiding light controls walk you through making selections for your cooking or baking so that you don’t run into problems when setting the time, temperature, steam cook, or proofing features.
- The self cleaning feature ensures that you don’t spend a lot of time cleaning your oven
- The interior lighting makes it easy to see the entire inside of the oven
- Controls are simple to understand
- Some users have reported that the microwave is not as durable as the oven and will break quickly
- There are reports that the roller rings in the microwave will crack and cause the turntable to stop moving