Disclosure: As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
Trying to find lo mein noodles in the grocery store? We'll show you which aisles you'll see them in...
We'll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry them...
Navigate This Article Using The Links Below
Which Grocery Store Aisle Are Lo Mein Noodles In?
Many grocery stores keep dry lo mein noodles in the international aisle with the Asian products. If you didn't see them there, check the dry pasta aisle.
Sometimes organic lo mein noodles will be in an organic or natural food aisle, but fresh or precooked lo mein noodles may be in the coolers with tofu and wonton wrappers by the produce. Wherever you find them, just make sure that they're egg-free.
Not seeing lo mein noodles anywhere? One of the stores below is probably your best bet...
Here's a Related Article For You: Where to Find Horseradish in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Lo Mein Noodles?
- Amazon - You'll find plenty of options on Amazon, like wide noodles and whole wheat lo mein noodles. Shop around for different products and prices.
- Walmart - Walmart carries brands like Simply Asia, Gefen and Ka-Me. The online store locator will give you product availability information in any store.
- Whole Foods - Check the international and pasta aisles of Whole Foods for Ka-Me, Roland and Organic Planet.
- Your Local Health Food Store - You can often find organic lo mein noodles in large or small health food stores.
- Safeway - Passing by a Safeway supermarket? Look for Ka-Me, La Choy, Sun Luck and other brands in the international aisle.
- Target - Check the pasta aisle at Target for La Choy and Wel Pac.
- Kroger - At Kroger stores, the lo mein noodles are with the Asian products.
- Publix - Publix carries Simply Asia, Ka-Me and Roland lo mein noodles in the international aisle.
- Asian Markets - If you head to an Asian market, there's a good chance you'll find lo mein noodles there.
Related Article: Where to Find Key Lime Juice in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Lo Mein Noodles
Make Vegan Chow Mein
If you were looking for lo mein noodles, chances are, you were thinking about making vegan lo mein. You can also make chow mein, or you can simply use lo mein noodles in any stir-fry recipe you like.
If you want to incorporate tofu in your vegan chow mein, consider using a tofu press before marinating the tofu so it will be more flavorful. You can check out some of our picks for best tofu press if you're looking to buy one.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Kimchi in the Grocery Store
Use Them in Soups
Lo mein noodles are perfect for broth-based soups. Whether you're making a shiitake mushroom soup, vegan miso or a good old fashioned vegetable soup, try adding lo mein noodles.
Make Cold Noodle Salads
Any cold noodle salad can be made with lo mein noodles. If you have a recipe with soba noodles, you can just switch them out for lo mein noodles, and vice versa. Lo mein noodles are pretty versatile that way.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!