We’ll also tell you which stores are most likely to carry it…
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Couscous In?
Next, try looking around Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and kosher foods in the international aisle.
You may also want to check the health food section.If you don’t find it there, your last stop can be the bulk aisle.
Not sure where to find couscous locally?Check out our store guide below…
What Stores Sell Couscous?
- Amazon– If you’re looking for convenient shopping, you can buycouscouson Amazon.More often than not, bulk grains are cheaper, so shop around for bulk deals.
- Walmart – Walmart offers brands likeRiceSelectandRolandin the pasta and grain aisle.Check the store locator on Walmart’s website for updated product information in any store.
- Whole Foods – Look for 365, Near East, Bob’s Red Mill and other brands in the grain aisle at Whole Foods.
- Your Local Health Food Store– You may find bulk couscous at a natural food store, but if not, you can very likely pick up boxed couscous.
- Target – Target stocks Simply Balanced, Osem and Near East in the rice and pasta aisle.
- Safeway – Head to the grain aisle at Safeway and look for couscous by the rice and seasoned grain mixes.
- Trader Joe’s – If you shop at Trader Joe’s, you should be able to find couscous in by the rice and pasta.
- Kroger – Kroger supermarkets tend to keep couscous near the pasta and grains.
- Publix – If you’re near a Publix, check the international and grain aisles.
- Ethnic Markets– Any Middle Eastern, Mediterranean or North African market is a good place to stop for couscous.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Coconut Water in the Grocery Store
If you want protein on your burrito, add some tofu but press the tofu first to remove excess moisture. This can help make the tofu more flavor dense and improve the texture. Take a look at our top picks for the best tofu press options if you’re looking to buy one.
Stuffed squash, peppers and mushrooms are all excellent with couscous.It’s more of a texture balancing ingredient than a flavor enhancer, but like tofu>, couscous will soak up flavors beautifully.There’s no seasoning it doesn’t agree with.