Looking for minced garlic in the grocery store? We'll tell you which aisles you can find it in...
We'll also tell you which stores carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Minced Garlic In?
Most of the time, you'll find minced garlic in the produce section of the supermarket. It's often sitting next to pureed herbs in squeeze bottles or close to onions, ginger and typical flavoring ingredients.
Minced garlic can also be displayed with salad dressings, so be sure to check the condiment aisle or any other aisle where salad dressings are kept.
Your last resort is the spice aisle. But if it's still eluding you, look in one of the stores below...
Also Check Out: Where Is Hummus in the Grocery Store?
What Stores Sell Minced Garlic?
- Amazon - There are plenty of minced garlic options on Amazon, the online mecca of pantry shopping. Look for deals on large quantities of minced garlic and all kinds of different brands.
- Walmart - Walmart offers Great Value Minced Garlic as well as an assortment of brands. Check availability in each store with the company's online store locator.
- Whole Foods - Whole Foods will have Goya, Spice World and possibly even Whole Foods brand dried, minced garlic.
- Your Local Health Food Store - Usually, natural food stores offer jarred minced garlic, but you may also find it in the bulk section.
- Safeway - From Safeway you can buy Goya or Signature Kitchens brand minced garlic.
- Trader Joe's - Trader Joe's shoppers can pick up Trader Joe's Minced Garlic.
- Kroger - Kroger stores offer Kroger brand minced garlic, probably in the spice aisle.
- Publix - At Publix, look for Spice World Minced Garlic or Badia Minced Garlic in Olive Oil.
- Wegmans - If you live near a Wegmans, keep an eye out for Spice World in the aisle with spices and seasonings.
Also Read: Where Is Pizza Sauce in the Grocery Store?
Great Ways to Use Minced Garlic
Make Everything Bagel Crackers
Do you always go for the everything bagel when given the option? You'll probably dig these bagel crackers with the same delectable seasoning blend. This recipe happens to be gluten-free, but any gluten-containing recipe will work (as will any cracker recipe you prefer).
Related Article: Where Is Lime Juice in the Grocery Store?
Infuse Your Cooking Oil with It
Whether you use fresh garlic or the store-bought minced kind, you can make this fragrant infused oil in five minutes or less. Then use it in salad dressings, toss your pasta dinner with it or drizzled it on top of hummus.
You Might Also Like: Where Is Polenta in the Grocery Store?
For bruschetta, you'll probably want to use minced garlic that's fresh, packed in oil or otherwise not dehydrated. Think about minced garlic for other zesty appetizers, too, like vegan garlic bread.
Related Article: Where Is Molasses in the Grocery Store?