Overnight oats are a quick and easy way to prepare oatmeal the night before so that you can grab and go in the morning. But did you know that there is no need to use real dairy milk when you are making overnight oats? With so many alternatives out there, you have the option to choose between satisfying and delicious milks made from soy, almonds, cashews and much more.
For this particular recipe, we’re showing you how you can make overnight oats with cashew milk. If you’ve never tried cashew milk before, it has a mild and creamy flavor. As such, it can be used to make some darn good overnight oats!
Check out the recipe below!
Overnight Oats with Cashew Milk
A simple and fast way to make overnight oats with delicious creamy cashew milk.
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Cashew Milk (Unsweetened or Sweetened Depending on Preference)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (Or use stevia extract if you want zero added sugar.)
- 1/4 cup Berries (Strawberries, Blueberries, or Blackberries)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (To Taste (optional))
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon (To Taste (optional))
- 1 tbsp Cacao nibs (Garnish)
Add the rolled oats and chia seeds to a mason jar and mix
Add the remaining wet ingredients and the berries if you desire.
Mix thoroughly so all ingredients are combined and store in the refrigerator overnight.
Do you like storing your overnight oats in plastic jars, mason jars, or glass sealed containers? Take a look at our list for the best container for overnight oats.