Are you struggling to find red miso paste in your grocery store? It can be a little confusing sometimes to find international ingredients.
We’ll tell you which aisles to look in, as well as what stores carry it in general. Keep reading to find out more about purchasing red miso paste.
Which Grocery Store aisle is Red Miso Paste in?
Where red miso paste is located depends mostly on what type of store you’re shopping in. You’re likely to find it near where the tofu is kept in large chain grocery stores. You can find this area in the produce section.
Are you not seeing it there? Check the natural or health foods aisle next.
If you’re in a smaller health foods store, you’ll likely find it in the refrigerated section.
Want to purchase some white miso? We’ve also written about where to find white miso in the grocery store.
Related Article: Where to Find Almond Paste in the Grocery Store
WHAT STORES SELL RED MISO PASTE?
- Amazon – If you’ve searched all of your local grocery stores and can’t find it, you easily grab some red miso paste on Amazon. Then all you need to do is wait for a few days before your delicious miso arrives.
- Target – Depending on your location, you might be near a Target, occasionally carrying Miso Master products. It’s kept refrigerated, so make sure you check the refrigerated section for it.
- Walmart – Walmart’s often a good place to stop if you’re not sure where to look. You can sometimes find Hikari Red Miso there.
- Your Local Asian Market – Miso is traditionally a Japanese ingredient, so why not stop by your local Asian market if you have one? They’re bound to have any miso type you need.
- Whole Foods – Whole Foods carries a variety of goods, so it’s another place worth checking. They tend to carry Miso Master paste.
- Publix – If you’re near a Publix, give it a try – they have Cold Mountain Miso Paste for a variety of miso types.
Also Related: Where to Find Tahini in the Grocery Store
Not in the mood for soup? No worries – you can always try out a delicious noodle salad recipe, like this one.
Here’s a Related Article For You: Where to Find Agar Powder in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!