Disclosure: As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
Are you looking for a blender with a dispenser spout?
You’re in the right place.
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
Here are five solid options that will let you dispense your blended creations without pouring them for an easy serving experience.
Let’s get to the blenders.
1. Hamilton Beach 500 Watt Wave Station Express 54618H
Check Price on Amazon >>
This powerful blender from Hamilton Beach offers a revolutionary action and motion to ensure that all of your ingredients will be forced down to the blades, which means that you won’t have to use a tamper to push them down.
This makes blending much faster and easier and ensures that when you dispense the drinks you made, they will pour quickly out of the dispenser and won’t cause a clog. Unlike other types of blenders that have dispensers, this blender has four different speeds that you can choose from and pulse settings, which makes getting your drink as smooth as possible without problems an easy task.
The patented blades are stainless steel and designed specifically to cut through ice and other frozen ingredients without any problems. This means that you can enjoy a frosty beverage without having to add whole cubes of ice at a later time.
Related Article: 3 Best Juicer Blender Combo Options to Buy
- The 48-ounce plastic jar has a tight-fitting lid so that nothing spills out while you are blending
- Thanks to the large handle, you can easily lift and move the blender without worrying about hurting your hand or having it cramp
- The dispenser valve can be replaced with a cap if you want to use this appliance as a standard blender
- The spout is drip-free so that you don’t make a mess when pouring from the blender
- There have been some reports of the motor burning out shortly after purchase when used daily
- Some users have reported that the blender will shut itself off during use
2. Frigidaire Smoothie Maker FD5156 with Spout and Grinder
Check Price on Amazon >>
The rotary switch makes this blender very easy to operate, and you can quickly select from high and low speeds to ensure that you blend your ingredients to the right consistency. Thanks to the pulse feature, it’s easy to make sure that your ingredients are chopped up, or you can layer your ingredients to have chunky soups or salsas.
The ice crushing function on this blender allows you to easily create frosty drinks without having to worry about whether or not you are going to accidentally damage the blades on the blender. Unlike other blenders that have plastic jars, the glass jar on this blender is designed to last and will stand up to a lot of use without being damaged.
Rather than trying to take the whole blender apart when you are finished using it, you can instead run the auto clean. This will prevent you from having to try to take it apart and then put it back together whenever you use it to make a beverage. It’s easy to run hot water through the dispenser to remove any leftover beverage so that it will not harden in the dispenser and cause problems in the future.
Read Also: 8 Black Blender Options That Will Look Great in Your Kitchen
- The auto clean function makes cleaning your blender very easy when you are finished making drinks, soup, or chopping vegetables
- It’s easy to customize how thick or chunky your final product is with the two speeds and pulse feature
- You can easily mix the product that you are blending without lifting the lid
- Safety lock keeps the blender from operating on accident
- There are some reports that the blender struggles to power through ice
3. VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender With Server
Check Price on Amazon >>
The large 7-cup jar makes it easy to make a lot of smoothies all at once, so you don’t have to blend drinks in batches when you are entertaining.
The smoothie stick that fits neatly through the lid of this blender makes it easy to ensure that all of your ingredients are evenly blended and that they don’t get stuck above the vortex. Unlike other types of blenders with dispensers, this one has a drip tray, so you don’t have to worry about any drips of your smoothie getting on the counter or on your table, which can be sticky and attract ants.
You can choose from low and high speeds, and you can use the pulse feature to make sure that your final product is nice and smooth.
While this blender is tall enough that there is plenty of space for blending large amounts all at once, it is still small enough that it doesn’t take up a lot of room on your counter-top or need special storage in your kitchen. It’s backed by a 1-year warranty, which will usually provide you with enough time to determine whether or not there is a problem with your blender and to contact the company for repair or replacement.
The dispenser handle is very easy to operate and is designed to prevent the blender from dripping when closed. This sleek design looks great in any kitchen.
Related Article: Top 10 Best Blenders with Glass Jar & Pitchers
- Stainless steel housing is attractive, durable, and very easy to wipe clean when it gets messy
- Features 700 watts of power when pulsing, which will power through hard ingredients
- Glasses up to 7 ¾ inches can fit under the dispenser without any problems
- Use the smoothie stick to break up any air pockets that form when you are blending
- There are some reports of the dispenser leaking
- It’s impossible to get chunks to pass through the dispenser, which will lead to clogs
- Some users find that this blender is very difficult to take apart and to clean
4. Gibson Home Better Chef Dispensing Blender
With two speeds, plus an optional pulse feature, you can easily blend your drinks to a fine consistency before using the dispenser to fill your glasses. The 6-cup jar on this blender is large enough to handle a lot of drinks all at once very quickly, which ensures that you and all of your friends or family members will have a drink when you are together.
You can count on the stainless steel blades to be able to power through fresh or frozen fruit, as well as ice, so you don’t need to worry about chunky drinks or your blender’s motor wearing out. If you have problems with the blender not having enough power to puree or blend ingredients easily, then use the smoothie stick to tamp down ingredients and make sure that they reach the blades for fast and even mixing.
The dispenser is very easy to use and has a large paddle on top, making it simple for even small children to serve themselves a smoothie or other blended drink. Clear measurements on the side of the glass jar mean that you can easily measure ingredients while adding them to the blender, which will reduce the amount of time you spend preparing your drinks. While this blender is an excellent option for smoothies and other beverages, it can easily make salsa, sauces, and even cream.
This makes it a workhorse in the kitchen and a great choice for anyone who wants a multi-use blender.
You Might Also Like: Top 7 Best Quiet Blenders
If you’re looking for alternatives, check out the models featured in our article on the best Ninja blender.
- This blender works no matter whether you use the dispenser or choose to blend sauces or salsas that will not be dispensed through the dispenser
- You can easily cap the dispenser if you don’t want to use it
- The glass blender jar can be put into the dishwasher when you are doing blending, which makes cleaning up fast and easy
- There are some reports of this blender not being powerful enough to handle frozen drinks
- Some users have struggled with getting the blender blades clean after use, which can cause food to stick under the blades and dry there
5. Ovente Professional Blender BLH1000B
This is an incredibly powerful and durable blender that will be able to easily and quickly chop, puree, liquefy, and grind most any ingredients that you put in it, thanks to the 1000 Watt motor and powerful blades. Unlike other blenders with dispensers, this blender features a very durable motor and is designed to take the place of a number of different appliances.
Not only can it blend very easily, but you don’t ever have to worry about peeling any fruits or vegetables that you put in the blender, as it can power through most any hard or fibrous food. With 6 different speeds to choose from, you will be able to make any blended drink that you want and dispense it quickly and easily.
Thanks to the strength of the motor, you can easily chop and puree most anything. Additionally, this blender comes with a travel mug that will allow you to make a drink and take it with you on the road. This decreases the amount of washing that you will have to do when you are done making smoothies.
Recommended Article: Blender That Makes Hot Soup and Ice Cream
- Not only is this blender incredibly easy to use, but it’s easy to clean, which means that you won’t have to worry about old food being caught in the dispenser
- The small LCD screen makes it easy to see your blending options and to control the speed
- Thanks to the tamper, you can easily push down any food that may not be close enough to the blades to be blended
- There are reports that the blender may not be able to blend frozen items easily
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!