Are you searching for a blender you can use to prepare fun alcoholic drinks for a get-together? Or maybe you want to enjoy one yourself in the evening after a long day at work?
We’ve done some digging, and we’ve compiled a list of five of the best blenders for frozen alcoholic drinks.
Best Blenders for Frozen Alcoholic Drinks
The reason we picked the Ninja Professional is because of its ice-crushing capability. Its blades are built to pulverize ice in seconds.
You’ll have no problem concocting delicious and refreshing vegan cocktails in this blender. It can even cut through chunks of frozen fruit.
This impressive blending speed is due to its powerful 1000-watt motor. You won’t need to wait long at all before kicking back with your drink.
- An energetic 1000-watt motor makes it possible for this blender to reduce ice to smooth snow in seconds.
- This blender isn’t restricted to drinks – you can also use it to prepare your favorite dips, purees, and salsas to snack on.
- With a 64-ounce blending capacity, you’ll be able to make enough to serve your friends, too.
- It’s available at an affordable price.
- The container isn’t made of any potentially harmful BPA.
- Unlike some others, this one doesn’t come with additional cups or lids.
- It doesn’t have a specific pre-programmed setting for frozen drinks.
Related Article: Best Blenders for Celery Juice
There’s a reason why we included the Power Elite on our list of best all-purpose blenders https://thrivecuisine.com/kitchen-appliances/blenders/best-blenders-for-everything/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>here. One of the many things it can do is easily pulverize ice.
To make things even easier for you, it has an icy drinks setting you can use, too. This helps take some of the guesswork out of drink-making.
When you’re all done for the day, it’s even got built-in cord storage, so you can easily put it away if you need some extra room.
- Multi-functional, so you can use it for a wide range of recipes.
- Built with a pre-programmed icy drinks button you can use for frozen beverages.
- This blender is incredibly inexpensive.
- Convenient cord storage simplifies putting it away or transporting it.
- The spout is designed to not drip everywhere as you pour drinks.
- At 700 watts, its motor is a little weaker than some of the others on this list.
- Because the jar is made from glass, you will need to handle it a bit more carefully.
You Might Also Like: Best Blenders for Everything (All Purpose)
This is a fantastically flexible product. The NutriBullet Blender Combo has not only a large blending container, but a small single-serve cup attachment you can blend into, as well.
After a long, stressful day, you’ll be able to make yourself a single serving size, rather than having to blend excess. It means you won’t need to be concerned about pouring any melted leftovers down the drain.
However, when you need to make some extra for friends and family, you’ll have access to a 64-ounce jar, too.
- Capable of blending a large batch or a single serving based on what you need.
- It’s wonderful at quickly crushing ice.
- 1200 Watts of power means this blender won’t struggle to cut through a variety of things, from ice to fruits to veggies.
- The container is made from plastic that’s both BPA-free and high-performance.
- Suction cup feet keeps the Nutribullet from getting knocked over if you accidentally bump into it.
- The Nutribullet cannot blend properly unless you add some liquid to it.
- There is no frozen drinks button to use.
Recommended Article: Best Blenders for Grinding Beans
If you’re unfamiliar with your blender, it helps when it has settings for different uses. Oster certainly thought of this when they designed the Reverse Crush blender, because it has a simple frozen drinks button you can press to make it easy.
It even has specific ice-crushing buttons, including high and high pulse.
But for times when you need more say over the blend texture, there are other settings you can use to play with the texture of your drinks. Including the ice crush settings, there are a total of seven different speeds you can pick.
- Includes convenient frozen drink and ice crush buttons.
- The jar holds up to 6 cups, for times when you need to serve multiple people.
- You can safely run the shatter-proof glass jar through your dishwasher.
- Ensures constantly smooth blending with reverse blade technology that alternates rotating the blades backward and forward.
- The beautifully backlit buttons are easy to read even in dim lighting.
- At 600 blending watts, it’s not as powerful as some of the other blenders on this list.
- Some customers have noted that it’s noisy.
Further Reading: Best Blenders for Home Chefs
Are you a fan of high-tech products? You’ll love this Ninja’s touchscreen controls.
It also comes with a total of four pre-programmed settings to streamline the process for you. One of them is a simple-to-use frozen drinks setting.
If you like the feel of using a smart phone, this is a blender you should definitely look into.
- A powerful 1000-watt motor can cut apart hard ingredients like ice easily.
- The touchscreen controls are both intuitive and sleek-looking.
- It has a convenient frozen drink option to simplify your favorite drink recipes.
- Use any of the three manual settings to freely customize and experiment with drink texture.
- Customers have stated that some chunks get flung to the top of the blender, so you may need to push them down and blend again.
Related Article: Best Blenders for Leafy Greens
What to Consider when Buying a Blender for Frozen Alcoholic Drinks
Frozen Drink Settings
If you don’t have a lot of experience making frozen alcoholic drinks in a blender, it might be helpful for you if you have frozen drink settings to utilize. Not all blenders have these settings.
They may not necessarily be a deal breaker for you, though. It’s something that’s worth keeping in mind, however, if you’re inexperienced and want to make drinks as easily as possible.
How much the blender can make at once is also always worth considering. Whether or not you’ll be making drinks for just yourself, or whether you’ll need to entertain a number of guests frequently is important.
For just occasional and personal use, you’d be fine choosing a blender with a small container. But if you’re going to need to serve guests or family a lot, you might want one with a larger container that can blend more at one time.
When it comes to crushing ice, not all blenders are created equally. You probably don’t want to accidentally get a whole ice cube in your mouth when you’re sipping on a daiquiri.
For that reason, it’s crucial to read up on what the blender’s capability for crushing ice is like.
Last but certainly not least, it’s never a bad idea to think about what upkeep will entail on your future blender. Chances are, you don’t want to spend all your spare time washing it.
When it comes to cleaning it, you can look for blenders that are either dishwasher-safe or have self-cleaning functions. Otherwise, blenders that can come apart are easier to clean by hand if you need to.
Not everyone has the energy to run out to a bar every time they want to enjoy an invigorating frozen drink. And with the blenders on this list, you won’t have to – you’ll be able to concoct your favorites right from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Making your own drinks at home is also the best way to have control over what’s going in it. You can’t always be sure what ingredients a bar will have available, after all.
Our personal choice out of all the blenders on this list would be the Ninja Smart Screen Blender. Its touchscreen will be easy to use for smartphone users, and it comes with a super convenient frozen drinks setting that you can activate with just a tap.
BONUS: If you like whipping up vegan tofu dishes and want to make your tofu extra awesome, check out our best tofu press guide.