Looking for the best blender for making frappuccino drinks?
You're in the right place.
We've been blending for over 7+ years and we have to admit. We've made several frappuccino style drinks in the process.
Here are our favorite blenders for getting the job done...
Check them out on the table below or keep reading for the in-depth guide...
[table id=18 responsive=stack responsive_breakpoint=”phone”/]
In a hurry? Here's our top picks for frappuccino blenders with a brief summary as to why they were chosen...
- [amazon fields=”B007TIE0GQ” value=”link” title=”Nutribullet 600″] – An extremely affordable option for blending up a frappuccino without any frills.
- [amazon fields=”B00939I7EK” value=”link” title=”Ninja Mega Kitchen System”] – This one has a variety of different cup sizes in case you want to make frappuccinos for two or more people!
- [amazon fields=”B0758JHZM3″ value=”link” title=”Vitamix Explorian E310″] – This is the best of the best for frappuccinos.
Why Are These Good for Frappuccinos?
The fact is that you don't really need much for blending up a frappuccino. You just need something that's capable of crushing a small amount of ice. All you really need is...
- Milk (We prefer coconut milk)
- Chilled coffee
- Crushed Ice
Because there's usually plenty of liquid, you don't have to worry about getting something super heavy-duty. It's not like you're blending up nut butter or anything like that.
So these blenders are good because...
- They have more than enough power to crush ice, as long as there is enough liquid in there.
- Some of them have to-go cups if you want to take it on your frapp on your morning commute.
- They're from reliable brands. We've owned several Ninjas, Vitamix models, and Nutribullets throughout the years and were pleased with all of them.
Keep in mind, that if you want to make the thickest of the thick frapps, the Vitamix is always the best choice, but typically the most expensive. The more powerful the blender, the less liquid you can get away with adding.
In this video, you can see me making a healthy version of a Frappuccino in the Nutribullet Pro 900. Now, that's a bit more powerful than the 600 which is on this guide, but I put a lot into this frappuccino including frozen bananas.
As you can see, it was able to handle of it without any issue.
If you can, this is how I'd recommend doing it. It comes out just as good with the healthier and less processed ingredients.
Related Article: Best Blender for Making Flour
In the video above, you can see a woman making a more traditional frapp with the pumps, syrups and with dairy milk.
But the main thing to notice is not the ingredients, but the fact that she did it in the Magic Bullet.
Why is that important?
Well, the Magic Bullet is the previous model of the Nutribullet 600 which was on this list. It's LESS powerful and was still able to do a great job.
That said, you can go with that, but going with the Nutribullet 600 like we recommended will make it much more seamless. If you're looking for detailed reviews for nutribullets, take a look at this guide for the best nutribullet options.
Read Also: Best Blender for Sauces
Recommended Article: Best Blender for Making Nut Butter
[amazon fields=”B007TIE0GQ” value=”button”]
- Why We Picked It: It's got a genius design that can do it all.
You can make large and small batches of frappuccinos or smoothies because it has so many different jar sizes.
Just like the Nutribullet, you can also blend right in the to-go cups and take it on the road. It's on our list of the best Ninja blender options on the market today. If you wanna learn more about products like this, you can read our guide on best blender food processor combo options if you wanna check some better alternatives.
- Who It's For: Great for anyone because of all the size options.
- Pros: Can do much more than Frappuccinos.
Also functions as Food Processor.
Can do large batches.
Also has to-go cups.
- Cons: Bulky. May be overkill for the task.
Further Reading: Best Blender for Smoothies
[amazon fields=”B00939I7EK” value=”button”]
- Why We Picked It: This is a blender that you'll have for years to come.
Vitamix has the best warranty and making frappuccinos only scratches the surface of what it can do.
From soups, smoothies, batters, hot soups, whole juices and more -- it's worth investing in if you've got the budget for it.
- Who It's For: Anyone who has the budget for it.
It's great for individuals and large families.
- Pros: Extremely long warranty.
- Cons: No to-go cups. Must purchase different jar sizes separately.
If you're looking for other options for hot beverages, check out this list for the best blender for hot liquids.
[amazon fields=”B0758JHZM3″ value=”button”]
Okay, so you've got a few different options here, but they're all good enough to get the job done.
Here's the summary...
- If you just need something that can get the job done for cheap, get the [amazon fields=”B007TIE0GQ” value=”link” title=”Nutribullet 600″].
- Want something that’s affordable but goes far beyond basic blending capabilities?
- If you want the best of the best, then you have to get the [amazon fields=”B0758JHZM3″ value=”link” title=”Vitamix Explorian E310″].
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!