We’ll also tell you which stores carry them…
Canned artichoke hearts can be found in the canned vegetable aisle.They may be marinated or packed in water.
You may even find artichokes in the frozen produce aisle.But if you haven’t found them anywhere in your area, try using our store guide below…
Related Article: Where to Find Almond Paste in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Artichokes?
- Amazon– Fresh artichokes might be hard to come by on Amazon, but you can get canned andjarred artichoke hearts of all sorts.
- Walmart – Some Walmart stores offer fresh artichokes, but you should definitely be able to pick upcanned artichokesin the canned vegetable aisle.You can always use the store locator to check product availability in a particular store.
- Whole Foods – Check the produce area, freezers and canned goods aisle at Whole Foods.
- Your Local Health Food Store – When they’re in season, you’ll usually find fresh artichokes at natural food stores.
- Target – Target keeps artichoke hearts in the canned and packaged foods aisle.
- Safeway– If you don’t find fresh artichokes at Safeway, look in the frozen and canned vegetable aisles.
- Trader Joe’s– Trader Joe’s sells store brand canned artichoke hearts.
- Kroger – A Kroger supermarket will have fresh, canned or frozen artichokes.
- Publix – Check the fresh, frozen and canned vegetable aisles of Publix, too.
- Farmers Markets– If artichokes are grown somewhere near you, look for them at farmers markets, especially around spring time.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Apple Cider in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Artichokes
Make Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip
If you show up to a party with spinach and artichoke dip, you’ll make a roomful of happy partygoers.Fortunately, you don’t need fresh artichokes for this.Whatever you can find at the grocery store will work.
Make Vegan Crab Cakes
Artichokes have a dense, meaty texture that works really well in vegan crab cakes.Another option is to use them instead of jackfruit or tofu in mock meat recipes like vegan pulled pork. If you’re tryna look for them in the grocery store, read our article on Where to Buy Jackfruit.