Yeast isn’t something that you just use for baking. In fact, things like nutritional yeast can have many uses, such as a snack topping or as a supplement.
Because nutritional yeast can be so healthy and useful, many seek to buy large amounts of it, only to be unsure about how to do so. If you’re looking for where to buy nutritional yeast in bulk, you’ve come to right place.
In this guide, we’ll discuss where you can find bulk nutritional yeast, as well as why you should consider purchasing it in bulk.
Which Grocery Store Aisle is Bulk Nutritional Yeast In?
You’re not likely to find bulk nutritional yeast in your local grocery store. Most will only have smaller packages of it in the health food aisle or the spice aisle.
However, if you’re not able to find it in bulk anywhere locally, then you can purchase multiple packages from your grocery store as an alternative.
You Might Also Like: Where to Buy Fennel Seeds in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Nutritional Yeast in Bulk?
- Sam’s Club – Sam’s Club is one of the best places for affordably buying products in bulk. They don’t have the widest variety of brands, but they do sell Fleischmann’s in bulk.
- Amazon – This is one of the greatest sites you can use for buying large amounts of nutritional yeast. They have quite a few options for bulk, including this one-pound bag.
- Bulk Foods – Like their name implies, Bulk Foods is a site where you can by large amounts of food. If you’re looking for huge amounts of nutritional yeast, like several pounds at once, Bulk Foods is a good bet.
- Whole Foods – Red Star is a huge brand that makes nutritional yeast, and one of the outlets they sell through is Whole Foods. If you can’t find a large bag there, you should at least be able to buy multiple.
- GloryBee – Glorybee is one of Red Star’s outlets. You can buy massive amounts of nutritional yeast through them that go up to 25 pounds!
Why Buy Nutritional Yeast in Bulk?
Why should you consider getting nutritional yeast in bulk? For one thing, it’s delicious and nutritious. Aside from a cheesy flavor that makes it a wonderful snack topping, there are a few health benefits to eating it.
Related Article: Where to Buy Flaxseed Oil in the Grocery Store
You’ll get lots of B vitamins in every serving, as well as healthy minerals like zinc. On top of that, it’s full of antioxidants that will help your body repair cell damage created by free radicals.
As if that weren’t enough, nutritional yeast can help fortify your immune system. When you consider how healthy it is for you, it’s easy to see why you should be incorporating it into as many recipes as possible. And if you’re going to be using it a lot, having a bulk supply of it means you won’t need to worry about it running out anytime soon.
You Might Also Like: Where to Buy Poppy Seeds in the Grocery Store
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!