Have you ever wondered whether it’s possible to make freshly squeezed orange juice in a blender?
See Also: Best Juicer Blender Combo Options
Well, I recently did it in my Nutribullet Pro 900 and I have to say it came out delicious.
The best part about making orange juice this way is that it gives you the option to make it two ways.
As you probably already know, the grocery store offers orange juice in two formats: with and without pulp.
When you make it at home, you can either strain it or drink it whole.
Either way, you get the benefit of enjoying orange juice without it being heavily processed like you’d buy from the grocery store.
Related Article: Nutribullet Blender Combo vs Vitamix E320 – What’s Better?
For more information on blender options, you may be interested in our Nutribullet vs Ninja comparison. You can do so much besides juices and smoothies on a Nutribullet but if you’re also looking for a blender than can handle grinding up Indian spices, check out our list for the best blender for Indian cooking.
You Might Also Like: Nutribullet vs Ninja – Which Blenders Are Better to Buy?
Ready to learn how?
Orange Juice in a Blender (Featuring the Nutribullet)
- 2 Oranges peeled and broken into smaller pieces
- 1 Water Enough to cover orange in the blender.
- Peel your oranges and add them to the blender. You can use as many oranges as you'd like, but just make sure you add enough to create a vortex inside the blender cup/jar.
- Pour just enough water to reach the top of the oranges.
- Blend the oranges for around 30 to 45 seconds.
- Enjoy as whole orange juice OR proceed to the next step if you want to remove the pulp.
- Take a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer and place it over a cup or bowl.
- Pour the whole juice into the nut milk bag and use your hand or a spoon to press down on the pulp to remove all the liquid from the bag.
- Enjoy your fully smooth orange juice!
Recommended Article: 9 Stainless Steel Stick Blender Options for Any Budget
Read Also: Best Ninja Blender
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!