Are you trying to decide between the Nutribullet Blender Combo and the Nutribullet Pro? In this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know to make the best choice for you and your household.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Nutribullet Blender Combo vs. Nutribullet Pro Summary
You can blend hot liquids (with the vented lid), use a wide range of cup sizes, and even get access to a tamper tool.
If the Nutribullet Blender Combo is within your budget, we highly recommend it!
You may also be interested in this Nutribullet vs. Ninja comparison for more information on blender options.
Related Article: Ninja BL660 vs. BL610: Which Blender Should You Buy?
Best Option Between The Two
Nutribullet Blender Combo ZNBF30500Z
- Wide range of sizes you can blend in.
- Vented jar so you can do hot liquids in the 64 oz jar.
- Tamper ensures that ingredients won’t get stuck on the sides.
Amazing Personal Blender
Nutribullet Pro 900
- Great if you want to do single servings.
- Easy to store and won’t take up much counter space.
- We’ve been happy with this blender for 5+ years.
If you want a detailed comparison of nutribullets, check out my reviews for the best nutribullet options.
Nutribullet to Go Cups
Both of these blender models come with Nutribullet to-go cups, although the sizes they come with are slightly different.
Both of these machines come with the standard 1-year Nutribullet warranty. I’ve found that Nutribullet blenders tend to outlast their warranties far, though. But the warranty isn’t as great as a Vitamix or Blendtec.
You Might Also Like: Nutribullet Blender Combo vs. KitchenAid K400: Which is Better?
- The Pro 900 comes with (2) x 32 oz cups.
- The Blender Combo comes with a (1) 24 oz cup (1) 32 oz cup and (1) 64 oz blender jar offering you a wider variety of sizes to blend in.
- The Nutribullet Blender Combo has five analog buttons on its interface with different speeds and pulses. To dive a bit deeper, you may also find our post on the Nutribullet Blender Combo vs. Kitchenaid K400 helpful.
- The Pro 900 is just a twist mechanism where you lock it into place, and it starts blending.
The Nutribullet Pro is made in a wide variety of colors, whereas I’ve only ever found the Blender Combo in dark gray.
- The Pro 900 is less powerful than the Nutribullet Blender Combo. As the name implies, it has 900 watts of power. It still feels really powerful, though.
- However, the Nutribullet Blender Combo’s motor base has 1200 watts of power, which is more than you’re going to need for most things.
The Nutribullet Combo blender has a tamper which is an amazing tool. If you’ve ever used a blender and had ingredients get stuck on the top, then you’ll quickly understand why it’s so amazing.
You stick the tamper through the top of the lid and push the ingredients into the blades so that they get quickly pulverized and form a vortex.
It’s extremely convenient.
Hot Liquid Capabilities
You can blend warm/hot liquids if you use the vented lid on the 64 oz jar on the Blender Combo. However, it will NOT heat the liquids like the Nutribullet Rx.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!