Looking for a large immersion blender? We've listed out 7 hand blenders with long shafts for when you're dealing with really big pots.
Read Also: Best Immersion Blenders for Any Application
1. Zz Pro Commercial Immersion Blender (15" Long Shaft)
Made of heavy-duty plastic, as well as stainless steel, this powerful immersion blender can easily power through batter, soup, and sauces without any problems. The blades can reach rotation speeds of 2000-14000 RPM, which is fast enough to handle even the toughest and most fibrous vegetables that you want to blend, puree, or chop.
The rubber handle is not only comfortable to hold, but the additional hand grip ensures that you will be safe when using this immersion blender and that it will not get out of control when you have it in operation.
Additionally, since the entire blender is over 15” long, it’s easy to see why you will be able to blend even the deepest sauces and soups without any problems, allowing you to handle up to 35 gallons of food at one time without having to worry about blending in batches.
- The sharp blades are designed to tackle any ingredients
- You won’t have to worry about dropping the blender, thanks to the additional handle
- The removable shaft can be put in the dishwasher to speed up cleanup and make cleaning it a breeze
- The S-shaped blade is designed to improve the blender’s ability to mix and blend
- While the motor is incredibly powerful, it’s also very quiet and won’t disrupt anyone in the home while it is in use
7. 8" Long Shaft)
With three different interchangeable blades for you to choose from, you will have complete control over your meal prep when you buy this powerful immersion blender from Bamix.The three blades are for chopping, blending, and aerating, which will make you feel like a true professional in the kitchen.
Not only is this immersion blender incredibly powerful and easy to use, but it is balanced so that you don’t have trouble holding it.
The decreased vibration makes it much quieter, as well, so you won’t bother others when using it.