Read Also: Best Immersion Blenders for Any Application
You’ll love the powerful 400 Watt motor on this blender, as well as the ergonomic grip, as you will be able to power through any ingredients without worrying about losing control of the blender or dropping it.
Thanks to the variable speed control, as well as the turbo pulse, you’ll find that it is incredibly easy to adjust your blending to the food that you’re making so that you don’t overblend or get left with chunks of food that missed the blades.
Not only will you love the chopping blades, but also the whisk attachment and the chopping bowl, as they make it possible to customize your cooking experience each time you go into the kitchen.
You Might Also Like: How to Juice with a Ninja Blender (Simple Steps)
- There are some reports of the blender blade not attaching securely and falling out when the immersion blender is in use
- Some users have reported that the blender isn’t strong enough to handle very large batches of food without slowing down and making a loud noise
When you buy this powerful immersion blender from KitchenAid you will get all of the attachments that you need to make meal prep and cooking as fast and easy as possible so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family.
Finally, the chopper attachment is designed with a very secure lid that will stay in place no matter what type of hard foods you are processing so that you don’t have to deal with any spills.
Recommended Article: 7 Large Immersion Blender Options for Deep Pots
Not only is this blender incredibly attractive, but it is also very powerful and comes with a number of great attachments that make it an ideal appliance to have in any home kitchen.
The 500mL food processor is large enough for you to make a batch of salsa, rice cauliflower, or a make a sauce without having to worry about chopping your food in smaller batches.
Enjoy how the splash guard keeps food from splattering in your kitchen and reduces the amount of cleanup that you have to do when you are done using this blender and its various attachments.
- The motor is powerful, but so quiet that it won’t bother other family members
- All attachments can be washed in the dishwasher
- The attachments fit securely on the arm
- There are some reports that the blender will short and the normal power button won’t work
- Some users have reported that the blender tends to smoke at the attachment point