Looking for a blender with a glass pitcher? You're in luck.
We've listed out 9 of the best options you can find when it comes to glass jar blenders.
Let's check them out...
1. Hamilton Beach SoundShield Blender 53602 With Glass Pitcher
This powerful blender allows users to enjoy a strong blender that will rival any one in a restaurant. Thanks to the one-touch programs, as well as the 5 speed controls, you will be able to easily and quickly blend anything and enjoy the perfect consistency. The glass jar ensures that you don't have any odors that linger and is incredibly easy to clean so that you don't spend all of your time trying to scrub it out.
- It's easy to switch between the travel jar and the 52-ounce glass jar
- Even with the large jar, this blender will fit underneath your cabinet
- Enjoy a quieter blend, thanks to the muffled chambers and sound reducing shield
- There are some complaints of food in the blender not falling towards the blades, but rather spinning higher up in the jar
- Some users have had problems with the blender not being able to easily handle frozen fruits and vegetables
2. KitchenAid 5-Speed Glass Jar Blender KSB565OB
Unlike other blenders that will sometimes move so much that the lid comes loose, this KitchenAid is specifically designed so that the lid doesn't wiggle free, no matter how much liquid or how many hard vegetables you are trying to blend. You can rely on the durable seal to keep all liquids contained in the blender, and you won't have to worry about the strength and durability of your blades.
- The glass jar is incredibly durable and can withstand very hot or cold foods without being damaged
- The blender has a very powerful motor that can easily churn through frozen fruits and vegetables without any problems
- Some users have reported problems with the rubber ring inside the blender being difficult to clean and trapping odors
- There are some reports that the blender does not do a very good job crushing ice
3. Braun JB7350 Countertop Blender With Thermal Resistant Glass Jug
This blender is great if you want to be able to blend very smooth smoothies or purees and don’t want to have to worry about there being a chunk in the final product.
- The blender is very easy to assemble
- Thanks to rubberized feet, you don’t need to worry about this blender moving or slipping on the countertop
- The glass jar is easy to clean and very temperature resistant
- Some users have reported chunks of food not getting caught in the vortex and being difficult to blend
- There are some reports about the blender smoking when in use
4. Oster Pro 1200 Blender with Glass Jar and Food Processor Attachment
This blender doesn't just boast a strong and durable glass jar, but it also comes with a smoothie cup, as well as a food processor, which ensures that you can easily blend or chop any food that you want without problems. You'll love the 3 preprogrammed settings, as well as the ability to pulse for better control over how well blending your food is when you are all done. Not only is this blender powerful, but it is also very attractive, and the stainless steel finish is very easy to wipe clean if you have made a mess in the kitchen.
- The durable blades are specifically designed to power through any ingredients without being worn down or breaking
- Thanks to the seven speeds, you will be able to quickly puree any ingredients
- It's incredibly easy to attach the food processor to the blender if you need to switch
- There are reports of the blender cup beginning to leak along the top, especially when there is a lot of liquid in the blender
- Some users have had problems with the blade and smoothie cup becoming stuck, which will prevent you from being able to use the blender
5. Tribest DB-950 Dynablend Blender Made From Glass and Stainless Steel
Not only is the glass container easy to clean and safe to use, but it is made of tempered glass so that you don’t have to worry about it breaking if you set it down hard on the counter. The motor has a max of 23,000 RPMs, which means that you will be able to easily handle any of your hardest blending needs without worrying about whether or not your blender will be able to handle the hard ingredients. Save time, thanks to the preset blending options, as well as the speed dial that is fast and easy to adjust.
- This blender comes with a great 10-year warranty
- The stainless steel utility scoop is great for tamping, measuring, and scooping
- The motor body is made of stainless steel, which ensures that it will be durable enough to last a long time
The tempered glass jar can be washed in the dishwasher
- There are reports of users being concerned about silicone shaving off of the ring and into food
- Some users have reported a metal smell when the unit is running
6. Oster Reverse Crush Blender with 6 Cup Glass Jar
Known as being a very powerful blender that can easily chop ice without problems, this blender from Oster has a glass pitcher with an all metal mountain assembly and blade. This means that, combined with the durable motor, you will have a lot of chopping and blending power when you opt for this blender. Thanks to the control panel, you will find that you can easily control your blender and make adjustments until you learn how to make this blender meet your needs. The 6-point blade can move in reverse if you have a jam to make sure that the food is cleared.
- Rely on the glass jar for easy cleanup
- The 10-year drive warranty gives you peace of mind that you won’t have problems with your blender
- The glass is shatterproof, as well as temperature and stress resistant
- There are some reports of users having to stop the blender and tamp the ingredients to get the best blend
- Some users have had problems with the cap breaking
7. Cuisinart CBB-550SS Blender with 40 Oz Glass Carafe
The glass carafe has markings on it that are very easy to read and make measuring ingredients fast and easy. Thanks to the fact that the removable parts of this blender are dishwasher safe, you can easily put them in the dishwasher and cut down on the time that you have to spend washing dishes. Additionally, you can choose between high and low blending speeds to adjust your blending, chopping, or pureeing to make a final product that is perfect for you. At 9 pounds, this blender is light enough to move easily, but heavy enough that it won’t move around on the counter when it is turned on.
- There are no plastic parts that will touch the food unless it flies up to hit the lid
- This blender is very durable and has been built to last for a long time without breaking, thanks to the metal and glass parts
- There have been some reports of the blender catching on fire when in use
- Some users have had problems with the plastic cap in the lid breaking
8. Waring Commercial Bar Blender with 40 Oz Glass Container
Being able to switch between three speeds quickly and easily, thanks to the toggle switch, means that you have perfect control over your blending every time you use this blender. The attractive base is durable and strong, and since it is plated in chrome, you can easily rinse it or wipe it when it gets dirty.
- The sturdy glass can withstand hot and cold temperatures, as well as being knocked on the countertop
- This blender is made from steel, chrome, and glass, and will last a long time, even when used regularly
- The single bottom blade does a great job pulling ingredients to the bottom to be blended
- There are reports that this blender is incredibly loud
- Some users have reported that the jar will move on the base when blending on high speed, which can cause an accident
9. Kenwood Blend-X Pro 1.75 Quart Glass Blender
Not only does this blender come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty, but the glass jar has been specifically designed to resist damage from changing temperatures. The stainless steel blades are strong enough to power through anything that you want to blend, and the variable speed, pulse, and preprogrammed settings make blending your food fast and easy. You can quickly fine tune your blending to meet your needs, which means that you don’t ever have expensive mistakes in the kitchen.
- The powerful motor on this blender is inspired by commercial blenders, but made for home kitchens
- The auto rinse feature makes cleanup fast and easy
- You can take out the blades to ensure that there isn’t any food stuck in the bottom of the blender
- Some users have reported that it is difficult to clean the blender thoroughly because you have to completely remove the bottom by unscrewing it
- There are reports of the seal coming loose while the blender is in action, which causes leaks