Looking for stuffing mix in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking...
We'll also tell you which stores typically carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Stuffing Mix In?
The baking aisle is a good place to start your search for stuffing mix. If it's not there, try the grain aisle or wherever instant meals are.
If you see a holiday aisle in the store, there's a good chance you can get stuffing mix there. You may also want to look in any vegetarian and health food aisles for vegan stuffing.
Not seeing stuffing mix anywhere in your area? Try one of the stores below...
What Stores Sell Stuffing Mix?
- Amazon - You can definitely find stuffing mix on Amazon. Whether you're gluten-free or in search of a particular brand, Amazon can help you out.
- Walmart - Walmart carries stuffing brands like Arnold and Arrowhead Mills in the baking and instant food aisles. Use the store locator on Walmart's website to check product availability in any store.
- Whole Foods - Whole Foods typically stocks stuffing mix in the baking aisle.
- Your Local Health Food Store - If you can't find vegan options elsewhere, a health food store is usually a safe bet.
- Safeway - If you're near a Safeway, check the holiday aisle for stuffing mix.
- Trader Joe's - Trader Joe's offers store brand stuffing mix, though there may not be a vegan option. Double-check the ingredients to be sure.
- Kroger - Look in the instant foods aisle for stuffing mix at Kroger.
- Publix - You're most likely to find stuffing mix in the holiday aisle at Publix supermarkets.
Great Ways to Use Stuffing Mix
Make a Vegan Roast
Is a vegan roast or tofurkey ever complete without stuffing? You can have your stuffing on the side, or just bake it right into the roast for a gorgeous holiday dinner.
Make a Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich
What do you do with all those Thanksgiving leftovers? Take two slices of bread and build a sandwich. This is great for stuffing, vegan roasts and even vegan mac and cheese. Don't forget the cranberry sauce!
Use It in Stuffed Squash
Any type of stuffing can be the filling for stuffed squash, or even stuffed mushrooms (which would make a fun vegan appetizer). This opens up a lot of options outside of the holidays if the stuffing is your favorite part of the meal.