Indoor gardens are all the rage lately- with beautiful succulents leading the charge. Are you ready to create your own indoor succulent garden? To get you started we’ve compiled a list of the best pots for indoor succulents to set you up for success.
Best Indoor Succulent Pots Reviews
These tiny succulent containers provide the perfect versatility for design. The individual pots can be arranged and rearranged as you please leaving more options for your indoor garden space. Design around candles, picture frames, and books to bring life to any bookshelf.
They feature high purity glaze that helps keep the scratches away. Which means these little pots will remain beautiful for years to come. This is especially helpful if you have curious pets or children who will want to explore your garden.
- Their multiple pots mean design variety for your indoor garden.
- This pot set is coated in a high quality glaze to stave away unsightly scratches on the surface.
- The pots each feature a drainage hole which is essential to keeping happy, healthy succulents.
- Each pot sits on a ceramic tray which solves the problem of leakage from the drainage holes.
- These pots can only hold one small succulent each.
- Some users report these pots are too small for most standard sized succulents purchased in a store.
Related Article: Best Planters for Basil
Talk about statement piece! This container features an elegant design sure to bling up any work space, bookshelf, or tablescape. Its unique pentagon shape with brass trim is a perfect way to display your finest succulents.
This brass and glass container is also the perfect shape to house the increasingly popular air plant as well. This way if you want to shake up your indoor garden, you already have the perfect pot.
- With its large size, this pot has the capacity to hold a few plants at once.
- Unique design sure to catch any eye and make your beloved succulents the star of the design show.
- No drainage feature, but is also not leak proof. You need to line the bottom with an absorbent pad.
- Some users report that the small opening is a challenge when initially setting up a garden in this pot.
Liven up any space and bring your indoor design to new heights with these perfect hanging pots. Utilizing height in your decor makes your room seem larger. And indoor succulents make your room seem more inviting. Combining the two? Perfect!
Read Also: Best Paint for Clay Pots
These sweet hanging planters feature an easy-hang hook making installation a breeze. Their large loop design hangs beautifully from any standard wall hook or hanger. Simply install your hook of choice, weather traditional screw-in or removable if you’re renting, hang the rope, and you’ve added instant value to your space.
- All pots in the set include a drainage hole so you do not need to make special accommodations.
- The hanging design keeps plants from cluttering your countertops.
- Each neutral color matches with any design you already have in your home.
- The containers feature the perfect depth for succulent root system.
- A few users reported that the ropes hang slightly asymmetrically.
- You may have to drill holes in your wall to hang these pots.
Also Read: Best Planters for Desert Rose
This container features a shallow depth that promotes succulent root health. It is so important that succulent pots are not too deep as their roots stay towards the soil’s surface. This pot is shallow and wide giving the roots space to grow out towards the sides. This will keep your plants healthy and very happy.
The satin black ceramic creates a sleek look for a dramatic design. One of the benefits of decorating with succulents is that they already look sleek and tidy, unlike other houseplants. This pot only helps sharpens the image you are already creating by decorating with succulents.
- This pot features the perfect depth and width for happy plants.
- There is a built-in drainage feature with a tray to catch excess water.
- Some users note that the black ceramic can easily show scratch marks.
You Might Also Like: Best Planters for Blueberries
These adorable owls boast features like high quality quality ceramic and natural bamboo making these pots a durable choice for your succulents. These details make an excellent choice in indoor pots as they help reduce the appearance of scratches and chips on the surface keeping your design clean.
Space-saving tiers allow you to keep multiple plants while saving on valuable desktop real estate. The tiers, or planting “up”, is also useful for people who want to grow indoor succulents in small spaces.
- Crafted from high quality materials will make a durable home for your plants that will last.
- All owls in the set include a built in drainage feature that is essential to root health.
- This design helps facilitate design in small spaces by layering the plants in tiers.
- A few users say that the owls are smaller than they initially thought, making these planters usable for single plants only.
- Users have also noticed that the bamboo tray doesn’t allow much space to hold excess water from drainage.
Succulents will love hanging on your wall next to a bright window in these Umbra Trigg Hangers. The more sunlight, the better! And what better way to soak up all the sun than by hanging right next to a bright window? Your succulents will thrive in these wall-hanging pots.
They diamond detail creates the perfect small space for one succulent each. You can hang multiples together for the effect of a cluster garden while still giving your succulents roots room to breathe.
The modern geometric shape of these pots help elevate the ambiance of your space. With only a couple of small wall hooks, these pots transform your room with very little effort.
- These wall hanging pots are small enough to fit any space.
- The pots can hang on a wall or sit on a table top so you can change your design in the future.
- The geometric diamond shape is the perfect shallow depth that succulent root systems love.
- Unfortunately, these have no drainage feature. You will need to line these pots with an absorbent pad.
- The design is only suitable for one very small succulent each.
Let your creativity shine with this large pot that can house many succulents.This pot is the perfect size and shape for creating a full succulent garden in your home. Choose plants that showcase a variety of colors and textures to create a one of a kind centerpiece in this pot.
Its neutral color and minimalist design provide the perfect backdrop to make your plants the star of the show. No need for a fancy pot that might take away from your perfect garden design. This container’s simplicity speaks for itself.
- This simple container provides two drainage holes to ensure healthy plants.
- Included with the pot is a tray to catch excess water.
- The white, neutral design will fit in with any existing decor. Perfect if you’re not sure what will match your space.
- The pot features enough room for a full, creative succulent garden.
- This pot is painted, not glazed, leaving it vulnerable to chipping and scratches.
- Some users report that the paint can easily look dirty, but washes off easily.
Your succulents will love this pot’s distinct design. Its wavy rim catches the eye and brings attention to your special plants.
Succulents love wide spaces so their root systems can spread out. This container provides just that for your plants. The width of the pot is also perfect for fitting more plants in your design so you can create a more full looking garden.
Featuring a neutral color that will help the deep greens of your succulents pop, this container is excellent for creating a full garden that will catch the eye of anyone in the room.
- This pot includes a drainage feature and a saucer to catch any excess water.
- Large enough to plant a full indoor garden scape, this container is a one-stop shop.
- Its neural color and unique shape naturally highlight the beauty of your succulents.
- A few users report that the glaze chips easily.
- Additionally, some users say that the drainage feature isn’t large enough for the size of the container. This can be remedied by putting rocks at the bottom before you plant. This provides a way for water to escape while the roots stay dry.
These handcrafted succulent pots feature intricate mandala designs that boast a fadeless glaze. These bright colors will never go dull! Succulents thrive in lots of bright sunlight. Having a pot that won’t fade in all the sunshine is a definite bonus.
With their bold patterns, these pots can stand alone or be arranged all together for a colorful display. This provides versatility of design. Change up your space whenever you want and never get bored with these containers
They are small in size and shallow, making them perfect for a single succulent. The wooden tray perfectly contrasts the bright colors while also catching water from the drainage feature. Your plants will be happy and healthy with the excess water running out.
- These succulent pots are easy to clean.
- Each container includes a drainage feature with a wooden tray to capture the excess water.
- The bright, bold colors instantly spice up any room.
- Each pot fits only one succulent.
- The handcrafted mandala pattern leaves some room for design imperfections.
Related Article: Best Watering Can for Indoor Plants
What to Consider When Buying A Pot For Indoor Succulents
It Is important your pots are deep enough for the root system to develop. But keep in mind that most succulents thrive in shallow pots. Their root systems tend to stay near the surface.
Also See: Best Planters for Snake Plant
Consider your existing aesthetic! There are many trendy designs on the market to match every room. Consider as well if you want one big garden, or many small planters that you can use on bookshelves, desktops, and tablescapes.
Without proper drainage, your succlent’s roots will rot. Find a pot with premade drainage holes, drill some yourself, or fill the bottom with a layer of rocks so the roots won’t be sitting in water.
You want your well thought-out design to last! Choose pots with quality finishes that will keep them looking nice year round.
There are succulent pots for every budget and design. Typically, the more you invest in features such as durability and drainage, the happier and longer-lasting your indoor garden will be.
Out of all of the pots, the Greenaholics Succulent Plant Pots are the favorite. The simple/neutral look makes it an easy winner for almost any indoor garden.