Vegans are just normal men and women who don't eat or wear animal products. And we come in all shapes and sizes! If you're looking for a plus size vegan leather jacket, then you've come to the right place...
Here are 10 styles and options that you're going to love...
1. Women's Faux Leather Moto Jacket by Calvin Klein
- This ladies' black faux leather moto jacket gets a little swanky embellishment with gold-toned hardware.
- Designed with stylish ribbed detailing throughout.
- Constructed with notched lapels and an asymmetrical zip front.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux leather.
- Pros: Fitted and flattering, this is a great going-out jacket for a miniskirt and high heels. Or pair it with jeans and a V-neck tee for a wardrobe staple.
- Cons: None that jump out.
2. Men's Two Tone Racer Jacket from Barney's
- You might feel like a bit of a rebel in this black faux leather jacket for well-dressed gents.
- Features vertical burgundy panels and quilted details on the sleeves.
- Zips up and fastens at the neck with a snap collar.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but this jacket is all synthetic.
- Pros: Not only does it bring the cool factor, it looks like it might do well on a motorcycle ride with a ribbed hem and protected neck.
- Cons: We can't attest to its thickness and durability as a riding jacket. But you can definitely wear it with vegan motorcycle boots for an eye-catching outfit.
3. Women's Waterfall Faux Leather Jacket from Levi's
- Waterfall jackets are graceful and feminine, though the faux leather says bold and sassy.
- Designed with an open front.
- Constructed with zip waist pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's made of vegan materials.
- Pros: Need something edgy but dressy enough for work? With its cascading neckline and moto style, there's a whole world of outfit combinations you can work with from casual to date night-worthy.
- Cons: It's in the luxury price range.
4. Men's Faux Leather and Fleece Biker Jacket by River Island
- Now this is the jacket the cold winter days with a tan faux leather shell and fuzzy, fleecy lining.
- Relaxed fit with fleece-trimmed, notched lapels.
- Functional with waist tabs and buttoned pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, all the materials are human-made.
- Pros: What wouldn't you wear this jacket with? It's got a classic aviator feel and all the coziness you could ask for in winter outerwear. Perfect with jeans and heavyweight fabric pants.
- Cons: It's so practical, we'd like to see it waterproofed for all-weather functionality.
5. Women's Faux Fur Trim Biker Jacket by River Island
- Live in luxury. This women's biker jacket features a removable faux fur collar that's deliciously shaggy and soft.
- Made with a zippered front and zip waist pockets.
- Adjustable with snap waist and cuff tabs.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's all synthetic.
- Pros: The removable faux fur is super convenient in case you're sporting this jacket in multiple seasons.
- Cons: It's not necessarily a look that goes with everything, and it is on the pricey side.
6. Men's Quilt Detail Biker Jacket from New Look
- If you're on the hunt for a vegan leather jacket with a touch of high fashion, check out New Look's biker jacket with quilted details on the upper body.
- Made with adjustable zip cuffs, a zip front and a snap latch collar.
- Zip waist pockets feature faux leather tassels.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's all faux leather.
- Pros: Fashion doesn't have to break the bank. While not inexpensive, this jacket does hover in the affordable range. Throw it over a plain tee or style it with a button-down and slacks.
- Cons: We see expandable cuffs but no adjustable waist tabs. They're not essential, but they'd be nice.
7. Women's Embroidered Moto Jacket by Levi's
Check out this vegan starter kit
- Levi's makes this women's moto jacket with beautiful floral designs embroidered on the notch lapels and all throughout.
- Embellished with shoulder tabs and stitched details on the arms.
- Made with a zip front and roomy pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, the materials are vegan.
- Pros: Shopping for a softer biker chick look? Match this floral jacket with pretty dresses and gossamer fabrics.
- Cons: The floral designs may limit what patterns you can combine with it.
8. Men's Waxy Moto Jacket by Goodfellow & Co
- The waxy, matte shell of this brown faux leather jacket is sophisticated for dapper dudes.
- Made with zip chest pockets.
- Collar fastens with a stylish buckle tab.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but its made of polyurethane.
- Pros: For anytime outerwear, check out a straightforward, elegant jacket like this one. The structure is neat and clean, wearable with your casual or snappier duds.
- Cons: It may or may not be something you can take to the office. We'll let you be the judge.
9. Women's Faux Leather Jacket from Woman Within
No products found.
No products found.
- Offered in cherry red or chestnut brown, this ladies' vegan leather jacket gets everyday style right.
- Designed with vertical stitching embellishments.
- Easy wearability with a zip front and slip waist pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No, although the materials are vegan.
- Pros: If you're into uncomplicated fashion, this is your jacket. It's simplicity is polished and lends itself really well to fancier pieces. You should get plenty of use out of it.
- Cons: The collarless design leaves your neck exposed in chilly conditions.
10. Men's Faux Fur Collar Jacket from Cromoncent
No products found.
No products found.
- Get this jacket for looks and comfort. It comes in black or brown faux leather with a faux fur collar to keep your neck toasty.
- Made with buttoned waist pockets.
- Fastens with a zipper.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's synthetic leather.
- Pros: This jacket goes the minimalist route with the faux fur trim. It's definitely made for jeans and relaxed style.
- Cons: It seems to be 100% lined with the same faux fur on the collar, but we can't tell for sure.
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.