Looking for an immersion blender that comes with a chopper? Here are 7 handheld blenders that come included with chopping attachments...
Let's get right to the list...
1. KOIOS 4 in 1 Immersion Blender With Chopper, Whisk & Beaker
You’ll love the powerful 400 Watt motor on this blender, as well as the ergonomic grip, as you will be able to power through any ingredients without worrying about losing control of the blender or dropping it.
Thanks to the variable speed control, as well as the turbo pulse, you’ll find that it is incredibly easy to adjust your blending to the food that you’re making so that you don’t overblend or get left with chunks of food that missed the blades.
Not only will you love the chopping blades, but also the whisk attachment and the chopping bowl, as they make it possible to customize your cooking experience each time you go into the kitchen.
- The food chopper is BPA free
- Stainless steel whisk is able to blend, stir, whisk, beat, and froth
- Thanks to the eight-inch arm on the blender, you can easily blend deep pots of soup
- It’s easy to change speeds when using this blender and you never have to worry about seeing what speed you are using, thanks to the LED light indicator
- There are some reports of the blender blade not attaching securely and falling out when the immersion blender is in use
- Some users have reported that the blender isn’t strong enough to handle very large batches of food without slowing down and making a loud noise
2. KitchenAid Hand Blender with Chopper, Whisk & Blending Cup KHB2351CU
When you buy this powerful immersion blender from KitchenAid you will get all of the attachments that you need to make meal prep and cooking as fast and easy as possible so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family.
You’ll love how easily the attachments switch out, which prevents you from becoming frustrated when trying to cook, and because they are all made of high quality stainless steel, cleaning them is a breeze and you don’t need to worry about them being damaged on accident.
Finally, the chopper attachment is designed with a very secure lid that will stay in place no matter what type of hard foods you are processing so that you don’t have to deal with any spills.
- The included storage bag ensures that all of your attachments are stored together and protected from damage
- The five-foot cord is so long that you can easily move around your kitchen without feeling stuck in one spot
- The stainless steel is attractive and looks great, no matter how much you use the blender
- Some users have reported that the chopper attachment isn’t strong enough to power through hard root vegetables
- There are reports that water can get trapped in the lid of the chopper, causing an unpleasant odor
3. OXA Smart Immersion Hand Blender with Chopper, Beaker and Whisking Arm
Not only is this blender incredibly attractive, but it is also very powerful and comes with a number of great attachments that make it an ideal appliance to have in any home kitchen.
The 500mL food processor is large enough for you to make a batch of salsa, rice cauliflower, or a make a sauce without having to worry about chopping your food in smaller batches.
Enjoy how the splash guard keeps food from splattering in your kitchen and reduces the amount of cleanup that you have to do when you are done using this blender and its various attachments. The sharp blades on the food processor are designed to power through all ingredients, even frozen ones.
- The motor is powerful, but so quiet that it won’t bother other family members
- All attachments can be washed in the dishwasher
- The attachments fit securely on the arm
- There are some reports that the blender will short and the normal power button won’t work
- Some users have reported that the blender tends to smoke at the attachment point
4. Braun MQ537 Hand Blender with Chopper, Masher, Whisk and Beaker
This immersion blender is ideal if you struggle with lifting heavy appliances in the kitchen, as it has been designed to be very lightweight and easy for people to lift and use without any problems.
Thanks to the easy click attachments, you can not only quickly and easily attach and detach the whisk, blade, masher, and food processor, but tell when you have due to the audible clicking noise. If you need a little extra power when using this blender, then you can count on the turbo button to give you that extra boost that you may need to easily power through harder or frozen ingredients without any problems.
The blades on this blender have been designed to withstand years of use without growing dull, so you never have to worry about whether or not your blender will perform when you need it to.
- This multitool does a great job of replacing multiple appliances in the kitchen, without taking up a lot of space
- The attachments are incredibly easy to use and powerful
- The two speeds make using the blender very easy
- Some users have complained that the thick plastic of this appliance isn’t as durable as stainless steel
- There are some reports that the motor will intermittently stop working when in use
5. Chefman Immersion Blender with Chopper, Spiralizer and Whisk
Unlike other immersion blenders that only come with two or three attachments, this blender has the ability to slice, ribbon, grate, spiralize, whisk, blend, and more thanks to the multiple discs that can be used in the chopper attachment.
This means that you can get rid of a few larger kitchen appliances and save some space in your kitchen. With a 300 Watt motor, this blender is able to power through most foods in the kitchen without any problem, and thanks to the two speeds, you can easily customize your blending or chopping experience.
The food processor discs are very easy to change out and to wash, and due to their smaller size, they are also easy to store.
- The interchangeable discs are very helpful when you are doing a lot of meal prep
- Does a great job blending and chopping
- Incredibly easy to clean and helps to prevent a lot of mess in the kitchen when you are cooking
- There are some reports that the motor is not strong enough to handle frozen fruit
- Some users have reported that the food processor cup breaks easily when dropped or hit in the kitchen
- There are reports that the small size of the food chopper bowl means that it has to be emptied regularly when doing a lot of meal prep, which is time consuming
6. Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick Blender with Chopper, Beaker and Whisk
The brushed stainless steel on the housing of this immersion blender isn’t just attractive, it is also very easy to clean so that you don’t have to worry about the appearance of your blender or whether or not you will have to deal with old food sticking to it.
Rely on the push button for continual blending, chopping, or whisking, or use the pulse to help break up very hard food into smaller pieces.
The two speeds on this immersion blender will give you all of the power and control that you need when facing a lot of meal prep, and thanks to the comfort grip handle, you don’t have to worry about your hands getting tired when using it. This means that this blender is ideal for anyone who struggles with hand weakness or pain.
- The reversible chopper blade means that you won’t have to deal with food that won’t chop finely
- Perfect for blending large pots of soup, without making a mess
- There are reports that holding the side safety button and top button to turn on the blender is very difficult
- Some users report that the blades aren’t able to stand up to hard vegetables without breaking
7. Hamilton Beach Stick Blender with Chopper and Whisk 59765
This two speed blender makes blending, chopping, and whisking faster and easier than ever before and ensures that cleaning up is a breeze since all of the attachments are dishwasher safe and don’t need to be washed by hand.
The blades are strong enough that you can easily chop nuts in the food processor without worrying about damaging or chipping the blades, and since it is a three cup container, you can easily prep a lot of food at once without having to take time to empty it out on a regular basis, which can waste time and slow down how quickly you are able to cook.
Thanks to the small size of this immersion blender, you can easily fit it into a drawer in your kitchen, which makes it ideal for anyone who has a small kitchen without a lot of spare space.
- The food processor bowl is sturdy and durable and won’t crack when banged on the counter
- All of the attachments work well and are very powerful
- Some users have reported that the blender isn’t strong enough to blend thick soups and purees
- There are some reports that the attachments do not attach securely to the arm and will fall off during use