Have you ever had a glass of nutritious and delicious beetroot juice and wondered how you could make it yourself?
It’s absolutely possible to make it from home. And believe it or not, you can use a blender to do so – although some blenders are better at it than others.
So which are the best blenders for beetroot juice? We’ve got you covered.
Read on, and we’ll share with you some of the best ones we’ve found.
Best Blenders for Beetroot Juice
This modestly sized blender is ideal for throwing together a single cup of beet juice when all you need is a healthy and thirst-quenching snack for yourself. You’ll get a handled cup with it, in fact, which is perfect for sipping your fresh juice out of.
Your juice will be taken to a whole other level of health consciousness. The Nutribullet’s nutrient extraction helps maintain the nutrients from fruits and veggies, so your juices and smoothies will be as good for you as they are tasty.
And if you’re worried about the dark beetroot juice making a mess, you can rest assured the upkeep for the Nutribullet is effortless. You can twist off the blades and rinse the blending container with water before tossing it and the cup in your dishwasher.
- Compact and easy to fit on just about any countertop.
- Container and cup are both dishwasher-safe.
- Preserves the nutrients from whole fruits and veggies during blending.
- Cup and container are free of BPA for your safety.
- Because it blends smaller servings, you’ll reduce your waste.
- According to some customers, the Nutribullet can’t quite blend a whole beet, so you may need to chop it up into smaller pieces first.
- Can’t blend large batches at once.
Related Article: Best Blenders for Bartending
Need to make juice to share with friends and family? Then you need a blender like the Blendtec Classic.
The huge jar is capable of blending enough for 3-4 people. That means you can share it with your family, or you can even store the excess for later.
You’ll find amazingly strong blades in this one. What makes them so strong is the fact that they are 80% thicker than competitors’ blender blades, boosting their longevity.
Additionally, it means the Blendtec can slice through just about anything you want it to. This power and reliability is the reason why Blendtec is the brand of choice for many popular establishments, like Jamba Juice.
- You can monitor how much time is left in one of the pre-programmed blending cycles through the crystal-clear LCD display.
- Durable stainless steel blades that are 80% thicker than the average blender’s.
- The blades are designed for safe handling and won’t cut you if you touch them.
- Capable of making batches with 3-4 servings in them.
- Can be expensive.
- Some users report that this blender is noisy.
If you want to learn more, you can read my Blendtec Total Blender review.
In the event you’re looking for a blender that looks sleek in addition to being an absolute workhorse, the Ninja Professional is a wonderful pick. Its vertical blade is strong enough to even chop through ice without a problem.
If it can handle tough ingredients like ice and frozen fruits, you can be confident it can handle your beets. And it will do so in style – the exterior is polished and rounded, and avoids the clunky look that some other appliances have.
When your juice is ready, you can pour it out the spout located on the lid of the container. No more sticky drops from juice dripping down the side whenever you pour some out.
- Sleek design would look great on any counter.
- The unique vertical blade design can easily slice through tough ingredients.
- Jar is large enough to make batches so there’s some for everyone.
- Versatile for making recipes other than juice.
- According to some users, it does not blend leafy greens as well.
Read Also: Best Blenders for Berry Seeds
In many ways, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System Blender is like a one-stop shop for your blending and mixing needs. That’s due to the fact it comes with a blending container and food processing bowl, making it two appliances rather than one.
These attachments are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe. So not only are they safe for you, but they’re fine for your dishwasher, as well.
If you’re curious about what else you can make with it, it even comes with a guide that has 30 different recipes in it. It’s a helpful extra that can give you some inspiration on what else to make.
- Comes with 30-recipe guide for inspiration.
- Has attachments for blending and food processing.
- Capable of making large batches to share.
- You’ll get two 16-ounce cups that you can blend into for smaller portions.
- According to some customers, some of the ingredients get stuck in the corners, so you may need to clean it carefully.
You can read our guide on best blender food processor combo if you wanna check out more blenders like the Ninja Mega Kitchen System.
Recommended Article: Best Blenders for Boba Tea
This is another example of a particularly beautiful blender. The Oster Pro 1200 has a gorgeous brushed nickel base with a sturdy glass jar to match.
Looks aside, it’s packed full of convenient features. First, its glass jar can hold up to six cups, so you can use it to make servings for a few people.
It also has a ton of blend settings to choose from. In fact, it has seven different speeds and three pre-programmed settings for easy use, including frozen smoothies and food chop settings.
If you want to make a smaller serving for just yourself, the Oster Pro 1200 has a to-go cup that you can blend directly into. It holds an extra-large 24-ounce capacity.
- Attractive brushed nickel design.
- Glass jar is resistant to thermal shock.
- Comes with a 24-ounce cup you can blend into when you only want enough for yourself.
- Dual Direction Blade Technology alternates spinning backward and forward to help ensure a smooth blend.
- The jar is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- A few customers have said it’s difficult to acquire replacement parts for it.
- Some customers have reported it misses chunks while blending, but others have not had the same issue.
Further Reading: Best Blender for Cashew Cream
With 3 horsepower and an 1800-watt motor, this is a blender that can smoothly blend just about anything. In fact, many of the customers report it has no issue blending beets for a smooth and delicious juice.
The food-grade stainless steel blade system it uses is nothing short of impressive. It’s a huge part of why this Cleanblend is so great at transforming all kinds of ingredients into a velvety smooth mixture.
Along with the blender, you also get a tamper and a spatula. The tamper guarantees a chunk-free experience, as you can push floating ingredients back down into the blades.
Since it’s also BPA-free, you can feel confident that chemicals found in some plastics won’t make their way into your juice. You can enjoy each cup fully confident you’re getting ample nutrition.
- Powerful motor for consistent and smooth blending.
- No harmful chemicals from the plastic, as it’s BPA-free.
- Eight-blade food-grade stainless steel system crushes all ingredients.
- Large enough to make big batches to share.
- Complimentary tamper to aid you in guaranteeing no pieces are missed.
- Doesn’t come with single-size servings like some other options.
- Some users have said it’s noisy.
Almost no list of top-notch blenders would really be complete without a Vitamix on it. They’re heavily sought after for a reason.
And it’s because they can blend pretty much anything you need them to. Numerous buyers have said that the 5200 has no issue pulverizing veggies, including beets.
But beet juice isn’t all you’d be using this fantastic model for. It’s also more than capable of making soups, nut butters, baby food, dough – you name it.
Doubtless, a large part of that has to do with its remarkable hardened stainless steel blades. They’re both long-lasting and capable of generating friction heat.
That means you can use the 5200 to even make hot drinks or soups. No matter what meal of the day you’re making, from breakfast to dinner, this Vitamix can help you make it.
- Hardened stainless steel blades can chop any ingredient.
- The large pitcher can accommodate multiple servings.
- You can heat soups in as little as six minutes.
- Self-cleaning – just add water and dish soap, then set it to blend for 30-60 seconds.
- Includes a tamper so you can make sure nothing was missed during blending.
- No single-serve cup for making personal portions.
- Can be more expensive.
What to Consider When Picking a Blender to Make Beetroot Juice
Ability to Chop Tough Ingredients
Chopping up a whole beet isn’t easy. Their rounded shape can make them tricky to even cut by hand if you’re not careful.
And if it’s hard to do by hand, just imagine how difficult it could be for a machine like a blender. There’s always the possibility it could miss chunks or force the beets to the side or upward instead of blending them.
Fortunately, there are many blenders built to crush fruits and veggies, especially since smoothies have become so popular. Make sure you read the descriptions for each blender thoroughly so you have an idea of what it can handle.
While blending, ingredients get splattered everywhere inside the blender. That’s why they have lids – can you imagine the messes if powerful blenders didn’t have a cover?
You’d be surprised at how many nooks and crannies food can get caught in. Since you likely don’t want to have waste too much time hunting for hidden morsels in your blender, you’ll need one that simplifies cleaning.
In this regard, look for blenders that are dishwasher-safe. Otherwise, consider models that self-clean.
If you’re worried about the dishwasher or self-cleaning cycles missing anything, look for blenders that can be taken apart at the top. This will allow you more room to clean any stubborn leftovers yourself if you need to.
Another factor to think about is just how much you’ll need to make. Form a picture of how much on average you need to blend.
Are you blending to make meals for a family or friends? Or are you blending servings for yourself? If you prefer small servings, check out this guide for the best nutribullet options so you can decide which one you might like.
Either of these situations can lead to different requirements. If you’re serving multiple people, you’ll need a blender that has the capacity to make a bunch for you at once.
In comparison, if you’re the only one who will be eating the mixtures, you might prefer a blender that comes with single-serve containers.
When you’re making juice, you’re probably not planning to drink right from the blender. More likely than not, you’ll pour it into a manageable glass that fits comfortably in your hand.
For that reason, the spout on a blender is crucial to consider, too. Not all blenders have these spouts, and it can make pouring out juice a little sloppy.
A good blender can result in some fantastic homemade beetroot juice that you can make at any time. But on top of that, the right one will become a valuable asset in your kitchen that you can use and rely on over the course of years.
It’s hard not to recommend the Vitamix 5200. Vitamix blenders are famous for their durability and high-quality components.
But they’re also not always economical for everyone. If you need a blender that’s less of an expenditure, consider the Cleanblend. It’s one of the most powerful blenders you can find, and you’ll undoubtedly get tantalizing juice from it, too.